Posts by audionewbi

Ak100ii is what I would have considered too. Size and functionality is hitting that sweet spot. I am considering it for a source. The important key factor is how does its balance out compare to its bigger brother ak240 or the ak120ii?
Probably ak100II is a better dap based on the added feature, ak120 sounds gets boring real fast buy it is good for nodding. I am sending mine to be modded by mezzo soparano soon.
I heard gold is due to rise more by than, hope that doesnt impact the gold standard of Lotoo....
it is good value in my view. I wish I had the ability to test this unit against HUGO but I do not have any connection and I really cannot afford to experiment anymore. I will be hoping others can soon chip in for more info for the community. 
Not for overseas, only US of A.
I used to, a really handy thing for lazy people.like me who don't like making playlist.Their new Sony media go is not bad either, only if they had mac support.
If it had an optical it would make the purchase blindly easier, lack of digital out and the price tag makes it this much harder.
Thanks, I must find a way to try this. Going to try my luck by emailing them.
Does lotoo have a digital out?
Buy one, leave head -fi problem solved.