Posts by audionewbi

Just mostly language support and few bug fixes. They are now confident that they got all the language of the places they want to sale their product covered. The things we want should start now. I will contact them latter about the plug thing again, that is what I want.
Love to own the PF IX for their unique nature but stuck between buying a ciem or go with them.
Another update: I just finished pairing all my IEM and truth is they all paired fine with it but I like IE800 pairing with Denon DA-10 more than the rest.    Ipod DAC vs CCK: I am using onkyo app which allows me to use DSD and 24/192 files as well as 16/44.1 flac. Okay if the files is 16/44.1 format the AL32 processing really does work. It gives the sound more body which means more intimate sound, it does not alter the soundstage. However to my ears if I used DSD or...
fair enough.
Anyone from head-fi got their unit yet?
You are probably the only one who can do that. If that is the case I am looking forward to your impression on how it performs with XBA-Z5 and ofcourse against the upcoming woo portable amp. --------The following listening was done using K3003, calyx M, AK120 and ipod touch 5G. Album used:Tord gustavsen-Extended circle.  Amp section of Denon: I just finished comparing the amp section of Denon feeding it with calyx M and Ak120 vs its internal DAC and to my ears the winner is...
Yes and No. While I am all for value but I have heard setup where it made me question the things I thought I was sure off. Trick is if you have find the sound and setup up you are truly happy stop looking and find ways to make it better, it will just open other doors which might just ruin it for you instead of adding to your enjoyment. I avoided HD800 as it can be quiet a chameleon. It has its own strong characteristics and can change and so call scale up so much with...
People spend 2-5 K just on amps for HD800 so yes it can make it produce sound but I dont know how good it will be.  I think you guys are better off looking at centrance M8.
It is your typical Burr-Brown sound which is nice warm sound. It also has a nice treble present when it needs it. With K3003 it can be too revealing. Hey you might like it with LCD2, I do not have it but from what I have read LCD 2 is designed to be a desktop headphone and Denon DA-10 is designed to be portable.
Headphones so far ES-10 and T5p, IEM almost all the stuff on my profile and few more I have not listed.   Right now I am using it as an amp alone. In order for me to evaluate this unit I must consider three things:   1)How does it perform as an stand alone amp? 2)How does it work as an ipod dac/amp? 3)How does it work as a DAC/amp using the camera kit and onkyo app?   If have left out the DAC alone to another amp feature (it does that using the fixed out feature)...