Posts by WhiteCrow

All of Our Friends are Dead :dude what/10.   This game was vaporware until a few years ago. I had heard storys about it and it just seemed like another hoax of a scary game or something right? WRONG! this is a real game and its pretty unsetteling...something about it looking so bad makes it scary...I'm really not sure what to think about it to be honest.
yeah; thas how I feel. it had really neat set pieces...but with no reason for them t happen....why?
The Evil Within: 7/10, a pretty average game but a nice throwback to old survival horror and a step BACK in the right direction.......what were they doing when developing this game though.... Destiny: started ad a 8/10...now down to 6/10. Initally really fun, but after a few months of nothing new coming out in an MMO and charging hilariously high prices for small bits of content that are already finished AND ON THE DISK.....why bungie?   The binding of isaac Rebirth:...
MMM, I remember my cousin used to shoot trap with one of these bad boys. Great gun.
played the P.T. "demo" when a friend came over; went thought it to completion 6 times that night....holy COW! as just a "trailer"8/10 by a land slide, probably the most tense I have been playing a horror game in a VERY long time and the visuals are just stunning. The RNG/Puzzle aspect of it is also crazy and just the numerous ways the game messes with you by omitting or add ind things in each play through that are pretty different from person to person. If you have a ps4...
not to mention the "save Icon" was a symbol from silent hill. I'm super hype; someone that makes strange stories and outlandish characters teaming up with someone that makes fantastic horror monsters and sets?
I been playing a few games.   Alice:Madness returns.(5/10 as an "objective" view) (7/10 for my enjoyment of the actual game). I have a total soft spot for this game and series; it's just got so much charm and despite being stuck in the "action platformer" era its still a great game if you can over look some minor flaws. Bugs don't really plagued this game but they are common occurrence to some.  The story's fairly good and definitely has a more adult angle than some...
I got in on the tail end of the beta. made it to level 8. Fantastic game so far. 7/10.It takes the best of Borderlands, Halo's design choices, and MMO scheme and does very good things with them as just an off the cuff observation. The writing is a little dull and the story is nothing spectacular but the game play makes up for most of that. The combat is hand over foot better than Borderlands 1 and 2 I blame Gearox...and BURCH! for this (jokes on the Burch) and the class...
E.Y.E Devinne Cybermancy 6/10 Yeesh, a shooter stuck in the early 90's but made recently. Not all bad and has GREAT RPG and a lot of D&D like quality's to it...this is overshadowed by the rather insane difficulty curve that seems to be a thing for no other reason than to shuffle you down a certain character build pathway. A game like this is not made better by having an infinite spawn of enemy's in every area that seems to have exact knowledge of where you are from the...
http://www.engadget.com/2014/01/24/playstation-vita-tv-review/NOPE