Posts by WhiteCrow

Been playing Insanity's Blade a lot lately; It's an interesting sidescroller. Really hard though, its very castlevania...maybe 7/10? I have a streaming channel now and if anyone would like to watch or suggest games for me to play feel free!
oh lawd
speaking of which.Hellraise inferno. 6/10. I had to re-watch it on account of being black out drunk the first time. A pretty good movie and oddly cerebral for a hellraise movie; the fact that the 4-8 were re-purposed horror movie scripts is why they were all so different. Not a bad movie really; has little to do with...well anything hellraiser related until the end. But after that it's pretty good. Hellraise Hellseeker 5/10. once again an oddly cerebral Hellraiser movie. A...
The Babadook -7/10. A really good thriller and horror movie; it is clearly trying to blur the lines between ghost story and human horror. I think it did a great job but it did seem a little slow and too campy at times; I wish it had been longer and given more explanation as to what the Babadook was...because the ending REALLY blurs what is actually going on.   HellRaiser 8/10: a great horror movie through and through; it is a nice reminder to see that horror movies don't...
All of Our Friends are Dead :dude what/10.   This game was vaporware until a few years ago. I had heard storys about it and it just seemed like another hoax of a scary game or something right? WRONG! this is a real game and its pretty unsetteling...something about it looking so bad makes it scary...I'm really not sure what to think about it to be honest.
yeah; thas how I feel. it had really neat set pieces...but with no reason for them t happen....why?
The Evil Within: 7/10, a pretty average game but a nice throwback to old survival horror and a step BACK in the right direction.......what were they doing when developing this game though.... Destiny: started ad a 8/10...now down to 6/10. Initally really fun, but after a few months of nothing new coming out in an MMO and charging hilariously high prices for small bits of content that are already finished AND ON THE DISK.....why bungie?   The binding of isaac Rebirth:...
MMM, I remember my cousin used to shoot trap with one of these bad boys. Great gun.
played the P.T. "demo" when a friend came over; went thought it to completion 6 times that night....holy COW! as just a "trailer"8/10 by a land slide, probably the most tense I have been playing a horror game in a VERY long time and the visuals are just stunning. The RNG/Puzzle aspect of it is also crazy and just the numerous ways the game messes with you by omitting or add ind things in each play through that are pretty different from person to person. If you have a ps4...
not to mention the "save Icon" was a symbol from silent hill. I'm super hype; someone that makes strange stories and outlandish characters teaming up with someone that makes fantastic horror monsters and sets?