Posts by WhiteCrow

Machete Kills 7/10. Grind house a go-go! that's all you need to know.         the pacing is a little odd.
'The last of us' 8/10 Great game, in my top `0 favorite games of this gen actually. The pacing was great, the characters were great, the game play was really fun. Visually it was just unbelievable, the writing was incredibly well done. My main quarrel with this game is really just the world lay out. Everything instantly said "this is a shoot out zone, this is a safe zone". I did have some bugs with the stealth at times; suddenly every enemy would just KNOW where I was...
     I feel like I played a different game from everyone in this thread then. Over all the game play was fun; experimenting with different play styles and weapons on different characters was great. It is a grind...but like, that's what real RPGs were before the halo age IMO. If you didn't grind or at least gain skill at playing the game; it beat you down. The grind wasn't dis-pleasurable for me in the least; The weapon selection and shield combos were so much fun to tool...
good lord? Really? the church assault in uncharted 1 on crushing? Grenade launchers and snipers everywhere. Also, to the story of uncharted 3; I didn't mind the story so much.....but it just felt very underdeveloped. I got the impression they just wanted to rush something out the door to fill a "void" or keep up with the cawadooty crowd.
I have been playing 'Bravely Default' on the 3ds for the past few weeks.   Really a solid throw back to the old Final Fantasy JRPG days; very much akin to "four hero's of light", the major flaw with the game is that if you just blindly follow along with it; it really REALLY sufferers from JRPG syndrome.I mean by saying this that the characters are ungodly predictable, the story follows EXACTLY what you would suspect from something like this and so on; BUT you can change...
thats a cute pile of schiit.
watch a buddy playthrough 'The Walking Dead: The game - Season 1"over all I would give this a 7/10.The game its self plays more like a visual novel with some interactive shooting parts; mostly on rail. I don't have a problem with this type of game play and it adds a much more cinematic quality too the game. The voice acting is alright; the set pieces are pretty solid; the one thing I didn't understand until later is why its cell shaded...I will get to that with...
'Crazy fat Ethel 2' the sequel to 'Criminally insane' -  I was confused/10 I did hear about this on Red Letter Media and just had to check it out.   just...just so much about this movie...I was so confused; the first half hour to forty five minuets is Ethel in an insane asylum eating and taking naps, with flash backs to the first movie. The worst part about it was, the first movie was...well a movie; it had little but some production value. Crazy Fat Ethel 2 was filmed...
sig bro!
Wolf Of Wall street- 9/10 Really a great surprise; I thought it was going to be a heavy handed "we are the 99%" blah blah blah bull crap movie. It was not and I was very happy about that.....think American Psycho but more funny less murder. A great look into American excuse and greed with some incredibly gripping and uncomfortable bits in it.