Posts by deadhead12

I don't think I've been emotionally involved with any other piece of kit like I have with the hje900.. I never should have sold them.  Right now I have the rha t10i, and they don't pull me in like the hje900s did.  
 For me, I've been without anything, save for the earbuds that came with my galaxy s4, for the past 10 months.  I wanted something better, but I'm trying to avoid the addiction.  I'm afraid that I might have the bug again.  Quite a bit of change in the past few years that I've been away from Head-Fi. 
Pretty happy with my new $55 portable!  Never been good with the pics, however...
I am selling my Shure srh-840.  I bought these from Amazon back in October 2011 and used them just about every day for two months.  I have the orginal box and documentation, two sets of pads (one used one BNIB), one coiled and one straight cable, the pleather bag and 1/8 adapter.      These are in great shape and perfect working condition.  I am selling partially to fund a birthday present for my brother.    Thanks-
Hey, Sorry for such a late response. Its just the stock opamp, not sure what one it is though.
Hey, I'm selling my Leckerton audio UHA-6s DAC/amp combo.  I bought this new around last August or something and really like this little dac/amp combo.  I recently had some problems with it but I sent it in to Leckerton for repairs.  It just came back about a month or so ago and it works fine now.  This will come with two generic cables, one optical and one usb to usb micro.  I'm asking $220 shipped.    Thanks-
Price Drop.
Hey check it out... I can do research for the New York Times...
Hey, I'm selling my dt880/600ohm headphones.  These are around a year old and I have the original box, case, and literature.  The pads are brand new but are not as good as the stock ones.  The stock ones were grey velour and a bit softer whereas these are black velour and feel like they would be a bit less comfortable (they haven't been worn though so IDK).  The old pads were/are pretty gross.  These were my go to cans for over a year so they are not in mint condition...
Hey,  I'm selling all my gear.     First up is my 1 year old matrix m-stage.  This is the 2nd version I think.  At one point I did the class-a mod to it but its just stock right now.  It will come with the power cord but nothing else.  I don't have the box or anything and I don't think it came with much in the way of accessories anyhow.  Sold    Next up is my Leckerton audio UHA-6s DAC/amp combo.  I bought this new around last August or something and really like...