Posts by deadhead12

I am selling my Shure srh-840.  I bought these from Amazon back in October 2011 and used them just about every day for two months.  I have the orginal box and documentation, two sets of pads (one used one BNIB), one coiled and one straight cable, the pleather bag and 1/8 adapter.      These are in great shape and perfect working condition.  I am selling partially to fund a birthday present for my brother.    Thanks-
Hey, Sorry for such a late response. Its just the stock opamp, not sure what one it is though.
Hey, I'm selling my Leckerton audio UHA-6s DAC/amp combo.  I bought this new around last August or something and really like this little dac/amp combo.  I recently had some problems with it but I sent it in to Leckerton for repairs.  It just came back about a month or so ago and it works fine now.  This will come with two generic cables, one optical and one usb to usb micro.  I'm asking $220 shipped.    Thanks-
Price Drop.
Hey check it out... I can do research for the New York Times...
Hey, I'm selling my dt880/600ohm headphones.  These are around a year old and I have the original box, case, and literature.  The pads are brand new but are not as good as the stock ones.  The stock ones were grey velour and a bit softer whereas these are black velour and feel like they would be a bit less comfortable (they haven't been worn though so IDK).  The old pads were/are pretty gross.  These were my go to cans for over a year so they are not in mint condition...
Hey,  I'm selling all my gear.     First up is my 1 year old matrix m-stage.  This is the 2nd version I think.  At one point I did the class-a mod to it but its just stock right now.  It will come with the power cord but nothing else.  I don't have the box or anything and I don't think it came with much in the way of accessories anyhow.  Sold    Next up is my Leckerton audio UHA-6s DAC/amp combo.  I bought this new around last August or something and really like...
Is there any reason why there can't be 2 versions? Sort of like the difference between the 32 and 600 ohm Beyer's or something...
I'm down for being a guinea pig!
I saw a kid with a pair of KRK phones at my school last Friday.  Not sure what model though, but they were either the 6400 or 8400.