or Connect

Posts by deadhead12

I got this unit in December.  I just don't use it as much as I thought I would.  Works perfectly.  Includes the original box, documentation, and all accessories except for one small rubber band for stacking.  I'll still look for the rubber band, as I should have it, I just cant find it right now.  Asking $115 shipped to CONUS only.  Thanks!
price drop
Price Drop.
I got this unit in December.  I just don't use it as much as I thought I would.  Works perfectly.  Includes the original box, documentation, and all accessories except for one small rubber band for stacking.  I'll still look for the rubber band, as I should have it, I just cant find it right now.  Asking $120 $115 shipped to CONUS only.  Thanks!
These just weren't my cup of tea.  Owned since December.  Maybe put 25 hours or so on them.  All assessories and documentation included as well as origional box. There are some scratches on the earpiece, see the pictures.  Asking $160 $155 shipped to CONUS only.  
I don't think I've been emotionally involved with any other piece of kit like I have with the hje900.. I never should have sold them.  Right now I have the rha t10i, and they don't pull me in like the hje900s did.  
 For me, I've been without anything, save for the earbuds that came with my galaxy s4, for the past 10 months.  I wanted something better, but I'm trying to avoid the addiction.  I'm afraid that I might have the bug again.  Quite a bit of change in the past few years that I've been away from Head-Fi. 
Pretty happy with my new $55 portable!  Never been good with the pics, however...
I am selling my Shure srh-840.  I bought these from Amazon back in October 2011 and used them just about every day for two months.  I have the orginal box and documentation, two sets of pads (one used one BNIB), one coiled and one straight cable, the pleather bag and 1/8 adapter.      These are in great shape and perfect working condition.  I am selling partially to fund a birthday present for my brother.    Thanks-