Posts by woodcans

I am in agreement with you on this one. LHL really should take care of their early backers/customers before they delay our products to increase their profits for other devices/perks. I have been fairly quiet on this issue until now, but I have lost (a ton of) respect for the LHL team over the past year and a half.
The microphonics for me were not nearly as bad as my Heaven V microphonics. I solved my Lab I microphonics with a rubber band and shirt clip.
   x2 for the above. I have been living with my Lab I's for many months now and my interest in other 'phones is pretty low. Also, haven't been tempted to shoot them lately but thought this was a decent shot to share. The only other 'phone I listen to on a regular basis is my UERM, and that's when I'm either on a plane or working out. Love the sparrow photos, btw, fantastic. Miss the old bird 'round here.   
A bit quiet lately so here's a b-side:    
[[SPOILER]]  Quite well done.
 Actually not bad. Keep it up!
  I assume you are serious and not f***ing with me. In which case, your shot is even more awesome, your camera is the s*** and I can't wait to see what's in store from you.
This is one of my all time favorite tube shots.
That's top notch.