Posts by lucozade

@ sopp,  congratulations on your purchase , i hope you enjoy them as much as i do , burn in is not necessary with these in my opinion   
Loving the sound of my westone 3 with the monster hybrid tips on more and more every day .   sitting here singing along to NAZARETH singing a really lovely song MOONLIGHT EYES ,sounds like heaven on the w3 , iem's don't get much better than this imoh         
@ cn11 I did'nt know you had a cat chris buddy , is he a dymanic driver fan or balanced armiture fan . LOL
My cat thinks the SM3 is great , he likes to kick them around the room if he can get his paws on them   
Looks intreasting  , never tried a phonak
ie7 is well suited for older recordings form the 30's-50's , if trance as a lot of fast and detailed and treble bits i would look elsewear .   They are good for watching tv and dvds though 
I also recommend the custom 3 for rock music
  hello ,photofan, yes i really like the w3 now which comes as big suprise to me also as i have had them since christmas and really never enjoyed them at all before ,in fact i really could not bear to listen to them ,they were so sibilant and big bloated bass and there bright treble and midrange used to give me headache's if i listened to them for more than an hour or two.   But using two monster hybrid foam tips on each sound nozzle as made all the difference , i hear...
IF YOU LIKE FOAM TIPS, TRY MONSTER HYBRID FOAM TIPS, MUCH MORE DURABLE AND BETTER SOUNDING THAN COMPLY TIPS
SM3 ,W3 ,SE530 ,TF10 ,C3 ,COPPERS, ORTOS ,GOLDS ,IE8 ,IE7 ,PIONEER SE-CLX9 ,SE420