Posts by skyline315

Dinner might be possible.  At the very least I could help with some recommendations...
 Well, I certainly wouldn't mind hearing how it stacks up to my Debut Carbon, but dragging a TT around can be a royal pain...
May 10th is currently looking good for me.   I live in Nashville and work downtown so if you need any input/advice or help setting things up, feel free to drop me a PM.
My gear:   HRT MSII Asgard 1 DT880 - 250 ohm DT1350   I also have an analogue setup if the whole Grimey's/Vintage HI-Fi thing panned out.  Otherwise, I really wouldn't want to mess with transporting a TT.
Yes, please. You are my hero...   I hope to be able to attend, although my gear is meager.
Huntsville is 2 hours south of me.  I could swing it if it fell at just the right time.   Franklin would be very doable, of course.
 Nothing that I know of, sadly. What we really need is for someone to commit to hosting/organizing.  Wish I could, but life is a little too crazy right now. But, if someone pulls it together, I'll do everything I can to attend.
Agree with pushing them back further on your ears.  Seemed unnatural at first, but it did the trick for me.
 Man...we could have a meetup with your gear alone. Nice collection.
My jaw is dropping... Sounds heavenly...there is the fact, though, that I use these for portable use which means the sound isolation is pretty necessary.   Would absolutely love to hear an open-back version.