Posts by skyline315

May 10th is currently looking good for me.   I live in Nashville and work downtown so if you need any input/advice or help setting things up, feel free to drop me a PM.
My gear:   HRT MSII Asgard 1 DT880 - 250 ohm DT1350   I also have an analogue setup if the whole Grimey's/Vintage HI-Fi thing panned out.  Otherwise, I really wouldn't want to mess with transporting a TT.
Yes, please. You are my hero...   I hope to be able to attend, although my gear is meager.
Huntsville is 2 hours south of me.  I could swing it if it fell at just the right time.   Franklin would be very doable, of course.
 Nothing that I know of, sadly. What we really need is for someone to commit to hosting/organizing.  Wish I could, but life is a little too crazy right now. But, if someone pulls it together, I'll do everything I can to attend.
Agree with pushing them back further on your ears.  Seemed unnatural at first, but it did the trick for me.
 Man...we could have a meetup with your gear alone. Nice collection.
My jaw is dropping... Sounds heavenly...there is the fact, though, that I use these for portable use which means the sound isolation is pretty necessary.   Would absolutely love to hear an open-back version.
Whoah...hold on here.   You made them open back phones?  Or is the grill just for show?
Maybe we should all post our gear and see if we have enough diversity to make a mini-meetup worthwhile?