Posts by skyline315

Interesting. Given how varied the different pairs of 1350s seem to be, we can compare mine to Travis' and see if they really are like a box of chocolates :P
I will be VERY curious to compare the T51ps to my 1350s.  The 1350s are the best portable I've heard and I'm curious to know if the 51s really are a step up...
I'll definitely enter the raffle assuming I can find some cash by then.  Who carries cash anymore?  :P   I'm holding out to see what the HE-400i is like before I decide on any future purchases.  The 560 sounds like my dream headphone, but that's a lot of $$$...
Just listen to them, enjoy, and let the burn-in take care of itself.
 A few recommendations.  This is just the tip of the iceburg, so let me know if you want more: Burgers:Burger Up - Great place...all local ingredients.  Has a location in Franklin.Pharmacy Burger - East Nashville hipster place.  Pretty solid burgers. BBQ:Peg Leg Porker - There are other bbq places, but this is probably #2 on my list in Nashville.  #1 is way outside of town and wouldn't be convenient for people to get to.  Great dry ribs. Southern:Puckett's - Awesome meat...
 I've got a million dinner suggestions...just give me a "genre" of food and I'll spit out a list :P I think I'll be able to make it Friday night. Really excited to hear all of that beyer stuff, by the way... Theo, is your HE6 making the trip?
Let me talk to the wife about the possibility of dinner the night before.   I'd definitely be down if I can get permission from the boss...   As for the meet itself, I'll probably be there on the early side of that time frame.   I'll bring my camera, but I don't have the right gear for great indoor shots...I'll do what I can, but if someone else has nice gear with a reasonable flash, then by all means bring it!
Thanks, Theogenes.   As a side note, I sure wish one of you had pre-ordered the new HE-560!  :P
Guys, Theogene's working his tail off on this.   Let's all be sure and show our appreciation by showing up and making this a worthwhile event.  Something to build on, for sure...   I'm looking forward to it!
 No idea.  He hasn't been on HF in over a month...