or Connect

Posts by skyline315

I never had a T1    Yes, meet conditions may not be ideal.  But, that's not about to stop me from trying! I'm thinking the improvement in my setup will be minimal.
Just got my shipping notification!  Ordered on the 26th.   Let the good times roll.   Unfortunately, unlike Spiral, I did NOT spring for the 2-day shipping.
 Alright, Jay. At this next meet, I'll be VERY curious to see if the Wyrd makes any difference with the Modi 2 U/ Vali setup.  Hang onto that one for me, please!
 Nice, Jay! Hang onto it and we may both have a mini-schiit stack at the next meet.
 Ah, good to hear from you! Looking for a change of venue this time around or are you still pleased with the drug dealer den?  
 Good news! What's the shipping time look like?
It's a nice headphone, Jay. Certainly not as nice as your Audeze I heard at our last meet, but I'd call it 90% there.  Plus, it's just so easy to drive.  I truly don't think I'd gain much dac/amp wise without climbing WAY up the chain. The 400i+Vali combo is more than enough to hold me mesmerized by the music, which is what this is all about. My last nagging doubt in the headphone realm right now is the HE-500.  Essentially the same price and the memory of it haunts me.  
Another person in this thread ordered theirs on the 25th and got their shipping notification this past week.  I imagine your wait is going to end pretty soon. I ordered mine on the 26th, so fingers crossed we'll get some happy e-mails this week.
 The Vali+400i combo is fantastic. Plenty of power and it adds a touch of liquidity/sweetness to the sound that the 400i benefits from greatly. I went from the Asgard 1 to the Vali and felt that it was a step up with this particular headphone.   Noise floor is a non-issue.