Posts by skyline315

Thanks, Peter. Will preview models of the 400i be sent out as they were for the 560?
Completely unrelated, but I heard the 1350s hooked up to a Schiit Valhalla a couple of weeks ago.  It sounded FANTASTIC.
Guess I should have tried the ZMFs on a different amp.   I tried them on the Asgard, and they were fine.  Nothing offensive, but also nothing that really grabbed me.  I wonder if a different amp might have given them some more life.   The Asgard drove the HE-500s fairly well, so I assumed it'd be alright with the ZMFs.  And maybe it was...it's possible the headphones just don't do it for me.   Maybe Joe will bring them back to the next meet so I can have another...
Ahhhhh.  An avenue of income I have yet to explore. *frantically opens webmd.com and the he-560 order page*
 *drool* Seriously, guys.  What are your income sources that allow you to afford all this awesome gear?  :P
Thanks again for hosting.   I came away with a few things...   1)  Really impressed with the Valhalla.  I need to do some more research, but it really melded well with my 1350s and 880s.  But, not so good with planars...?  Something to look into.   2)  I feel alright crossing the HE-6 off my wishlist now.  My wallet is glad.   3)  I enjoyed the LCD-2 more than I thought I would.  This caused me to have a bit of an existential crisis, calling into doubt everything I...
 Booooooo.  That's too bad. Hope everything at work sorts itself out...
Interesting. Given how varied the different pairs of 1350s seem to be, we can compare mine to Travis' and see if they really are like a box of chocolates :P
I will be VERY curious to compare the T51ps to my 1350s.  The 1350s are the best portable I've heard and I'm curious to know if the 51s really are a step up...
I'll definitely enter the raffle assuming I can find some cash by then.  Who carries cash anymore?  :P   I'm holding out to see what the HE-400i is like before I decide on any future purchases.  The 560 sounds like my dream headphone, but that's a lot of $$$...