Posts by skyline315

Willing to split them up?
Well, Austin...   I have a lot of problems with a lot of Mike's reviews.     But, since it's all we have at this point, I felt it was worth pointing out.
Very brief review on Headfonia:   http://www.headfonia.com/fiios-android-dac-the-e18/
Interesting.   Have you heard them and been able to compare to the HE-500s?
Well, the issue is that I can only afford one upgrade for the near future.     So, it's either the HE-500 with a compromised amp (until summer time, probably), or spending that money in other areas and worrying about the headphones down the road.
 $5-600.  I'd have to find the HE-500 used.
Hello all...debating on which part of my setup to upgrade next.  Comments and thoughts would be appreciated!   Here's my current chain:   Home:  HRT MSII --> Schiit Asgard 1 -->DT880 (250 ohm)   Work:  Audinst HUD-mx1 -->DT1350   Vinyl:  Pro-ject Debut Carbon --> Pro-ject Phono Box USB V Preamp -->Onkyo Receiver --> Pioneer Speakers   My two thoughts are:   1)  Bifrost to replace my MSII.   2)  HE-500 to replace my DT880   Funds are limited, and either one...
Wow, great deal.  If I knew I could get my DT880s sold quickly, I'd be all over it.
 You don't need anything fancy.  I'm quite pleased with them from my Audinst HUD-mx1.
leesure, you've been very generous with your time and comparisons.  Thank you.   I doubt you have one handy, but just in case, do you have any idea how the Vali would stack up to the Asgard 1?