or Connect

Posts by skyline315

I had a feeling this would happen. Terrible customer service on their end.  Their reps need to have a clue what they're talking about.
Thanks! I'm excited to try it out.
Excellent condition Modi 2 Uber with original box and power supply.   Shipping and PP fees included.
I've been listening to the Ember with the Modi 2U.   Currently have a MB Bifrost on loan, and it takes things to another level.  Nice to know that DAC upgrades are worthwhile...
 I believe this can be negotiated with Jeremy based on your headphones and preferences.  Just drop him an e-mail.
 Funny how preferences vary. The size was the only thing holding me back from getting this phone.  I thought phablets were absurd and swore I'd never own one. Just yesterday, after owning the phone for about a month, I was telling my wife how completely normal and natural it felt.  It's hard to imagine going back to a normal sized phone now. Pretty shocking to me, really.  
This is all really interesting.  When the 400i/560 was first released, HFM swore up and down that the headbands weren't compatible with their old line.   Either they were lying to us then to encourage us to by their new line or this particular salesman has no clue what he/she is talking about.
Cool. Give it some time to really let the impressions sink in. The FocusPads, of course, were based off of jerg's mod.
It's one of the steps of the jergpad mod (towards the end).  Still the best sounding pads for these headphones in my experience. http://www.head-fi.org/t/646812/hifiman-he500-he400-jergpad-mod-v2-5
Here's something I've noticed and I'd be curious to get other takes on it:   I plug in my headphones and the hi-fi icon lights up.  I start my music in either Google Play Music (downloaded content only) or the default LG app.     The music sounds alright, but I notice I can max out the volume and the levels are still comfortable, which isn't the correct behavior.  When I toggle the hifi icon on and off there's a pause in the music, but no change in volume.  The quality...