or Connect

Posts by skyline315

Theo, add me and my gear:   Modi 2 Uber Vali HE-400i DT1350   Joe, this wedding news is tragic.  I had planned to hijack your HE-500s for the day!
 I've seen some good shows at Bridgestone.  Arcade Fire was the latest, and the sound was fine. Other great venues have simply ruined me and turned me into an overly picky music fan.  Especially for someone that I've already seen multiple times. But, having seen Clapton and a Led Zeppelin reunion show there means that the arena will always have some good memories for me.
 Yeah, I was bummed to miss that one last night. I've seen the Raconteurs three times, so decided to pass since I'm not a big fan of Bridgestone.  Hopefully I'll get another shot sometime.
 That one hurt bad.  
cal 1? I'm a calculus teacher.  Just throwing that out there in case you need some help at some point... And yeah...SEC sucks.  So glad we got a REAL championship game this year 
It sounds like it really has nothing to do with "upgrade" in your case and more to do with matching your sonic preferences. If you miss the 400 bass, then go ahead and mark the 560 off your list.  I can't comment on the lcd-2.
 I'll have to make you even more jealous by showing you my concert poster hanging in my classroom.   They're numbered and mine is #2/whatever.  The sneaky guy at the merch table took #1 and stuck it under the table for himself.
I FINALLY got to see Radiohead live a few years back in Atlanta.  After trying for so many years, it was a bit surreal.
 He was joking.  We all think Theo's tablet is a semi-functioning spawn of Satan.  On a good day.   Matt likes to give him a hard time about it.
The DT880 with tubes is a match made in heaven.  No wonder she liked it. I'd go with the Bengali...being a Bengals fan and all.  Be sure to make the logo orange and black.