or Connect

Posts by skyline315

These are just bug fixes. Not Marshmallow...
I feel like the Schiit stack with the Vali 2 is going to give you more value than any/most combo units around the same price.  It's a heck of a deal.  And, if you pair it with the Modi 2, then it takes up very minimal desk space.  And, since you seem to be anti-tube, the Magni 2 or Asgard 2 will suit the bill just fine.   And, if you want to up things a bit, you can score a used Bifrost Uber for pretty cheap these days, which opens you up to the MB upgrade down the line....
 Do you want a dac/amp combo or separate units?  Budget?
I do, actually. Punchier...more dynamic.  Hard to say if there's any more detail/clarity...may just be placebo. Either way, this current setup is more than enough to keep me happy as a portable solution.  Listening with the DT1350.
I had a feeling this would happen. Terrible customer service on their end.  Their reps need to have a clue what they're talking about.
Thanks! I'm excited to try it out.
Excellent condition Modi 2 Uber with original box and power supply.   Shipping and PP fees included.
I've been listening to the Ember with the Modi 2U.   Currently have a MB Bifrost on loan, and it takes things to another level.  Nice to know that DAC upgrades are worthwhile...
 I believe this can be negotiated with Jeremy based on your headphones and preferences.  Just drop him an e-mail.
 Funny how preferences vary. The size was the only thing holding me back from getting this phone.  I thought phablets were absurd and swore I'd never own one. Just yesterday, after owning the phone for about a month, I was telling my wife how completely normal and natural it felt.  It's hard to imagine going back to a normal sized phone now. Pretty shocking to me, really.