Posts by skyline315

Doesn't foobar have an ABX plugin? I could try installing it on my laptop, which has FLAC and MP3 copies of each song.
Did you get your DT880 sold?  I put mine up, but no luck so far.
So, uhhhhh...those 400is.  Pretty awesome, yes?
Awesome. A fellow 400i fan will be nice to have around 
The Falcons sucked. The Bengals were dominant. It's all a matter of perspective.  This Bengals fan will choose to believe the latter 
 No, sorry, but your computer needs some help.  Sounds like you've got some viruses, or at least some annoying software that's being overly paranoid about certain websites.
Hello all,   These headphones were purchased from headphones.com for $309 on 2/11/12.     I am the first/only owner and have treated them very gently.  They come from a smoke-free home.  The earpads are obviously broken in, but there are no blemishes or physical issues to speak of.  And, of course, they sound fantastic.   I have all of the original packaging (box, carrying case, 1/4" adapter) and everything is in pristine condition.     There is great debate over...
 I'm going to be buying my demo pair as well...
Cool! I've always wanted to learn how to solder.  You can host an educational session :P
Ah, now that would be cool. I could swing by and hog your equipment. And also leave Florida Gator items on your front lawn.