Posts by skyline315

That'd be awesome. I'm always happy to listen to the 500s again.  Love those cans...
Ha! I had already arranged to get both of those from Peter specifically for the meet.  But, if you're going to handle it, then I'll e-mail him and tell him nevermind.
A Skyline in Middle Tennessee?   Sorry, but that's a very bad idea.  I'd be 500 lbs by the end of summer...
Awesome! It'll be great to meet another Nashvillian that shares this hobby...there don't seem to be many of us around.
Hey all, just a quick update.   I've been talking with Peter from HiFiMAN and there's a chance the HE-560 and HE-400i could be in attendance.  Nothing set in stone and it all depends on their supply, but fingers crossed.
 I think the biggest adjustment you'll notice is with the pads loosening up and creating a better seal on your ears.  So, don't worry about burn-in.  Just wear them, enjoy them, and let the earpads do their thing...
1.  Tennessee 2.  Beyerdynamic DT880 (250 ohm) and DT1350.  HRT MSII --> Schiit Asgard.  Also have a Pro-Ject Debut Carbon TT. 3.  Headphones completely opened up a whole new world of audio to me.  Unfortunately, living in Nashville, the chance to demo gear is practically nonexistant.  A tour like this would be huge.  The only HFM product I've heard is the HE-500 which I adore.  I'm trying to decide if I should pick up a used pair or wait for the 560/400i. 4.  Fully...
Whatever you meant to post isn't showing up, sadly.   All I know is that we really can't acknowledge anyone that used to use a phone like this:  http://zackmorriscellphone.com/   Let's just invite Tiffani Amber Thiessen and be done with it.   
I preferred the sound of the 1350s as well, although I was in the minority (several of us compared them at a headphone meetup). Regarding comfort, I have actually gotten used to the clamping force of the 1350s.  It's like a nice comforting hug.  While the earpads were certainly softer on the T51s and it was easy to get a good seal, I constantly felt like the headphones were going to fall off my head.  The lack of an adjustable split headband also really bothered me.
Theo, I take exception to your signature.   Of all the Saved By the Bell cast, Screech is probably the ONLY one that'd be caught at an event like this :P   I'm a geek and proud of it!