Posts by skyline315

They can still see who the first 300 registered are. I assume they'll turn off the 120 day thing soon so you can post...
If you can't find where to register, then just try to reply to a post.  It'll give you the option to sign in or register. As for the 120 day thing, it's a standard feature on forums.  HFM just needs to turn it off.
It's all relative to what you currently have... For me, the move from the Asgard to Vali may or may not have added warmth, but it certainly added some liquidity to the sound and gave a slight boost to instrument separation which in turn helps enhance the sense of air and space.  It's a nice match...
The 560s are better. But, not necessarily $3-400 better. You said you've started liking the 400i.  Just enjoy the tunes and be content.  
Alright, folks, the 400i + Vali combo is absolutely fantastic.     The 400i will never be known for an expansive soundstage, but coming from the Asgard 1, the Vali does these headphones a lot of favors in this department.  I'm not sure I'd say the soundstage is "bigger" now, but the sound is more 3-dimensional and instrument separation/placement has improved substantially.   The added touch of liquidity to the sound provided by the tubes is a welcome one.   I've...
I'll second the pairing with the 400i.  There's some really nice synergy going on here.
That's a shame. The LCD-X was just...so...nice.
Yikes. You're happy enough with the LCD-X, that you've stuck with it for a while. And now an amp... I don't like where this is going.  
 Nice.  I've never heard anything from woo audio. Seems like we need weekly headphone meetups to keep up with all the new gear you and Joe end up getting...
Hey Nashville...   Just checking in to see how everyone's audio journeys are treating them at the moment.   Just got the Schiit Vali, and I have to say that it's eye-opening.  I really don't know how there could be a better bargain in audio right now...