Posts by skyline315

An extra pair of 560s that you're going to mail to me? Awwww, thanks Jerg.  You shouldn't have. Except that, really, you should. Just Kidding. But not really.
It just takes time for the pads to soften. They bothered me at first, but I have no comfort issues now.  It's different for everyone, of course.
Yes, please!   Facebook and Twitter done.     Thanks for the opportunity!
PM rsgladwin...he'll fill you in.   I'd tell you which one he's referring to if I knew...
That's funny.  The 880s are NOTHING like the 1350s in terms of sound signature.   Oh, Beyer...
 Perhaps, but I haven't heard it. The closest I've heard is the HE-500.  While the 500 is clearly superior (and priced accordingly), I found their sound signatures to be in the same ballpark. 
 I've had Memphis BBQ.  It's good. But, Nashville has some tricks up its sleeve as well...
 Apparently there's now a large headphone place in Cincinnati (my hometown), but I haven't had a chance to visit yet. They exist, and they seem to be doing well.  The question is whether or not the headphone business is here to stay (and grow), or if it'll be another fad.  As a high school teacher I can tell you that they are all the rage with kids now.  BUT, they all seem perfectly happy to listen to whatever $20 headphones they happened to have liked the looks of from...
Welcome to the audio industry in Nashville. If I were a braver man, I'd quit my job and open a hi-fi shop :P
Comfort and seal will only get better. Glad there's been improvement...