or Connect

Posts by skyline315

The HE500 and DT1350 have been my only two for a couple of years now.  Selling the 1350s this week to replace with the MEE Pinnacle P1.  Time to figure out what this IEM thing is all about.
 Yep, the thing is TINY and very easy to hide.  They provide two usb connectors that are both very short and intended to keep the Regen tucked in behind the DAC.  
The effects of daisy-chaining them is questionable.  Some claim improvement.  Some claim that it makes things worse.  Some claim it does nothing at all. I'd recommend you skip the Wyrd and pick up a used Regen on the forums.  Just make sure it's the "Amber" version.
 The Uptone Regen makes a difference on this front when paired with the 4490.
 No.
 Funny.   That's exactly how I felt about the move from the Uber to the 4490 :P
   Yep...I think there are two options here.   1)  Your system isn't going to pick up the differences and a MB isn't going to do much to change that.  So, you can either chill with the 4490 and be happy or plan to spend significantly more money to find something that will have a real impact.  And even if you do spend a ton of money, it's still no guarantee... 2)  You're a little bit DAC-deaf.  This would be FANTASTIC news.  Spare your wallet, sit back, and enjoy the tunes.  
Original DT1350 (straight cable).  I'm the original owner and have had them for a little over 2 years now.     The condition is very good as I baby all my audio gear.  I really love these headphones and they've served me well.  I'm exploring the world of IEMs, however, which means these don't serve the portable role in my system anymore.     Comes with original box and all accessories.     Pictures upon request.     PP Fees and shipping included.   Thanks!
Metal looks classier, in my opinion.
They don't. Just open it up and take a look.