Posts by Bonzo

Thanks for the review! I've been fighting over which headphone to buy, the d2000 or the dt770 pro 80, but you've helped me on deciding to try the dt 770. I have a question for you, everettjsj2, I'm planning on buying the dt 770 pro 80 ohms but In your opinion, is it worth buying them to use without an amp? How do they sound ampless? thanks in advance!
Mudvayne - The End of All Things To Come Justice - A Cross The Universe Daft Punk - Alive 2007 Dave Matthews Band - Any Live album
I really dig their "afropop" sound. This second album has more electronic stuff but I like it. How do they come up with this stuff? It's like a mix between paul simon and peter gabriel and some african group or something xD
Great song: Pitchfork: TV
If anyone is having trouble finding gmp headphones I recommend you to ask gmp through their website like Acix recommended since this way I managed to obtain my headphones.
Thanks for the suggestion, I asked them and they got back to me very quickly.
Hi people!, let me start by saying this is my first post!. For the past months i've been learning a lot from this site and purchased my first set of headphones (the koss ksc-75) and i've been enjoying them ever since. Now upgraditis has struck me and after some more research i've decided I want the gmp 8.35D headphones! (I play drums =) ). The thing is I don't know where to buy these headphones, I've searched and only found them through Amazon but they're out of...