Posts by Bonzo

Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart YouTube - Phoenix - Lisztomania Official Video (Best Quality + Lyrics) Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga YouTube - Spoon - Don't You Evah TV on the Radio - Dear Science YouTube - TV on the Radio - Halfway Home I could go on and on! I hope you like some of it!. Maybe if u could name more bands you like it would be easier to recommend similar bands!
Maybe it's this: YouTube - The Chemical Brothers - It Began in Afrika
Quote: http://www.meier-audio.homepage.t-on...orpheus280.jpg Maybe they took their inspiration from Daft Punk's Pyramid? xD:
Great Album. I like their "laid-back" singing and their simple but so catchy musical arrangements.
My Morning Jacket - Z Beach House - Devotion, Teen Dream Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
I have never heard the Ultrasone pro 750, but I own the HFI-780 and I can recommend them to you if you thought the beats sounded good these will sound so much better. The bass in these cans will go well with your music taste. I use them unamped and even like that they have impressed everyone (family, friends, etc.) who have heard the beats. FYI I paid $189.00 for them new at RMCAudioDirect.com - Pro Audio, Live Sound, & Musical Instruments for Less! So wait until you...
I have the 8.35D and the HFI-780 so between these two and based on your musical tastes I agree with everything Almoxil said. The HFI-780 has a very punchy bass and has more of a "fun" sound than the 8.35D. The 8.35 D has more isolation than the HFI-780 but is more neutral sounding. I use both of these unamped and they sound great!. I just recently bought the HFI-780 for $189.00 at RMCAudioDirect.com - Pro Audio, Live Sound, & Musical Instruments for Less!, don't know if...
M.I.A. - Bucky Done Gun YouTube - M.I.A. - Bucky Done Gun M.I.A. - Boyz YouTube - M.I.A. - Boyz The Chemical Brothers - Under the Influence YouTube - Chemical Brothers - Under the Influence
Never been to one of their concerts, but I love every live record from the Dave Matthews Band, I can only imagine how good they sound live!
Thanks for the review! I've been fighting over which headphone to buy, the d2000 or the dt770 pro 80, but you've helped me on deciding to try the dt 770. I have a question for you, everettjsj2, I'm planning on buying the dt 770 pro 80 ohms but In your opinion, is it worth buying them to use without an amp? How do they sound ampless? thanks in advance!