Posts by Bonzo

I don't know if this is RnB but it reminds me of the motown sound and the good old stuff: Jamie Lidell - JIM YouTube - Jamie Lidell- Another Day
Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart YouTube - Phoenix - Lisztomania Official Video (Best Quality + Lyrics) Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga YouTube - Spoon - Don't You Evah TV on the Radio - Dear Science YouTube - TV on the Radio - Halfway Home I could go on and on! I hope you like some of it!. Maybe if u could name more bands you like it would be easier to recommend similar bands!
Maybe it's this: YouTube - The Chemical Brothers - It Began in Afrika
Quote: http://www.meier-audio.homepage.t-on...orpheus280.jpg Maybe they took their inspiration from Daft Punk's Pyramid? xD:
Great Album. I like their "laid-back" singing and their simple but so catchy musical arrangements.
My Morning Jacket - Z Beach House - Devotion, Teen Dream Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
I have never heard the Ultrasone pro 750, but I own the HFI-780 and I can recommend them to you if you thought the beats sounded good these will sound so much better. The bass in these cans will go well with your music taste. I use them unamped and even like that they have impressed everyone (family, friends, etc.) who have heard the beats. FYI I paid $189.00 for them new at RMCAudioDirect.com - Pro Audio, Live Sound, & Musical Instruments for Less! So wait until you...
I have the 8.35D and the HFI-780 so between these two and based on your musical tastes I agree with everything Almoxil said. The HFI-780 has a very punchy bass and has more of a "fun" sound than the 8.35D. The 8.35 D has more isolation than the HFI-780 but is more neutral sounding. I use both of these unamped and they sound great!. I just recently bought the HFI-780 for $189.00 at RMCAudioDirect.com - Pro Audio, Live Sound, & Musical Instruments for Less!, don't know if...
M.I.A. - Bucky Done Gun YouTube - M.I.A. - Bucky Done Gun M.I.A. - Boyz YouTube - M.I.A. - Boyz The Chemical Brothers - Under the Influence YouTube - Chemical Brothers - Under the Influence
Never been to one of their concerts, but I love every live record from the Dave Matthews Band, I can only imagine how good they sound live!