Posts by miow

Indeed.  
  Do they sound any good? I've just ordered one since it's so cheap.
  3 days, 5 days, whats the difference?   Hope you sell them pretty fast dude. Good luck.
What pads are  u talking about, Death? Do they work in the D2000's?
  Now take a CHILL pill, or listen to some Chillout for a while, read the other members reviews from the first page and go get the amp later ; )   I must be able to provide an in-depth review of the CH vs E11 vs JDSLabs C421 by tomorrow/Wednesday when I FINNALY listen to it. Still hold in customs.
  Have no idea, haven't heard it yet. Will arrive tomorrow from customs with a 85€ customs fee over it. Selling it to help funding the XO2 purchase. CLARIFIED DUDE?????
Have no idea, haven't heard it yet. Will arrive tomorrow from customs with a 85€ customs fee over it. Selling it to help funding the XO2 purchase. CLARIFIED DUDE?????
Yes, I'm in Portugal. I ended up paying just 55€ for the XO2 as DHL told me how thngs should be done.
  Selling mine for EU for just 99€ if this interests you. Have paid 185€ with customs taxes + fees + this and that.
  The UM3X have the same bass quantity and better treble. If thats treble that you seek, I would stay with the UM3X. But of course, it's not in the same price range.   Still, the FXZ200 are a state-of-the-art IEM in its category.