Posts by Old_Snake

Yes I did include the telephone number. 
I've confirmed with Stephen Guo that the information below is still correct:      Unique Melody (UM) Ear Monitor Lab #15, 3rd Building, Blue Mountain Villa, SanXiang Town, ZhongShan City, GuangDong Province, 528463, P.R.China Phone: 86-760-86687958    
Um too late lol...anyway heads up to you then.   My molds are already in ZhongShan, was out for delivery but had to go back to the warehouse because according to the tracking info they cannot locate the UM Lab. I've been communicating constantly with UPS and Stephen Guo regarding the issue. I also send an email at sales@uniquemelody.co. All this work to prevent my ears molds from being sent back to me and basically throwing away money for shipping.
Anyone here have problems shipping to UM Lab?    #15,3rd Building, Blue Mountain Villa, SanXiang Town, ZhongShan city, GuangDong Province, China    I just noticed it yesterday that there is no "st. or ave." on the address and according to UPS tracking they cannot find the street. 
Hi, I'm highly interested in ordering the UM Miracle with recessed sockets.  Regards
Why did the review use a tip when it's a custom IEM?
Has there been any news on anyone reshelling to customs on the SM3? If yes, what were the results?
I just got my SM3's and it sounds great (even on first listen)! It also isolates very well which is a requirement for me. It's detailed and smooth. The bass is just enough for me. Like the other guy said, it's addicting to listen to these IEM's. I'm currently using the stock double flange tips. I can't imagine this sounding any better. I'm still waiting on triple flange tips from Sensorcom.   Some minor qualms (is it just me!?): it feels and looks flimsy, the cable...
And that is why I did not mention the top tier headphones. I just wanted to get a reference point since I really like my ATH-M50 except that I will never get the level of isolation that I want. It's good to hear that some people think the SM3 can stand toe to toe against my current headphone. At home, I never listen to earphones or headphones. I like my current speakers (Energy RC-70). Cheers.
As good as the SM3 (damn customs is holding my SM3's up) is how does it compare to a decent full-size headphone like my Audio Technica ATH-M50?