or Connect

Posts by fraggerz

Hi guys,   recently bought the RHA 750i by accident. Have not opened it yet as it was an order mistake so i'm just selling this at 80GBP(9GBP discount?) haha.   Drop me a message if you are interested. Only available for UK!
woah....seems like DT880/600 are still standing their ground. O well. Just to add in, M50s are way over-rated. I think they are selling cuz they just have so much bass
Do you guys think that they'll provide the spare parts? I really hope they don't ask me to send em back
Yep. but the last time I mailed them, they weren't of much help and they asked me to ship the item back to B&H which cost me another 40 bucks from Singapore. I hope that they give me a better solution this time, maybe send a set of the plastic piece over so i can screw them in myself without much hassle
Gosh....both the Beyers that I bought have the same problem....am I not meant to own them?
NO one? only me?:(
Hi all, I've recently purchased the DT880/600 from Amazon but i was upset to see that it had the same problem the DT770/32 i purchased not long ago from B&H. This is the Left side of the headphone and plastic piece that is holding the earcups. As you can see, there is clearly a gap. This is due to the faulty screw/screw track attaching the 2 pieces of plastic together. It makes the earcups really flimsy and feel like anytime it will break off. This is the right...
Haha....Great Thread I have to say^^ I'd love to try the CK100 hearing that it has great clarity. I own the RE0 and have yet to find another IEM thata has clarity and great highs like it.(I've tried UM3X and Westone 3 but none really got the clarity and amazing highs and mids that I desire!)   I've also moved on to full-sized and now using the DT770/600 and i really would like to hear a pair of headphones that would reignite my love for IEMs all over again!
No help? :(
Is this a good combo? Or using the TBH as a DAC out is useless and won't affect the SQ? My Laptop is using a probably really lousy sound card(Realtek) So can i have some input?   Thanks