Posts by PANGES

This looks fun! I think I'll stop by! :)   (I think I'll need to leave my wallet at home though...)
Not looking for a trade. I'm just thinning out my headphone collection to free up some money for my car... I also just received a $64 parking ticket today because my meter ran out. -_-
:( ! 
Hey guys! I have an Audio Minor 30 pin LOD. The wires are silver to a 3.5mm jack. Not much else to say. It's in perfect working order. Asking $30 shipped (please paypal as gift.)
Hi everybody!   I have a RSA Predator portable DAC/Amp in black body/black faceplate that I picked up from another member on here a while back and it's been sitting in my otterbox not being used for the past year or so, so I've decided to just let it go. It comes with the original box, lifetime warranty card, and USB cable. The amp itself is in perfect condition. The only imperfection is that it's missing one of the four screws on the back (was missing when I bought it.)...
Hey guys!   I have a pair of Grado RS1i. I purchased these headphones a couple years back brand new from Headroom, but hardly every use these. The earpads are still pretty much new and still hard/rough from the lack of use. They've actually been sitting in the box in my closet for the past year or so and it seems silly to keep them around. The headphones are from an animal free/smoke free home. It's been a while since I've taken them out, but I believe there is an...
^ I stopped by a radioshack today as well and no M80's. :(
  Is this an in-store price? I looked on Sears.com and they're at $29.99 + shipping (~$5), which is still a pretty good deal. I bought mine for $34 on amazon a while back, but have yet to see that price again.
Ill give it a shot, although the issue for me is that theyre too large for my ears sothey keep popping out wirh little movement. Icant imagine adding more stuff to the size of them would help... But maybe theyll add some grip to my ears. Worth a shot!
I just got an iPhone 5 last month, and for the life of me, I can't get these earpod things to comfortably sit in my ears. I find that strange, because I have a pretty average ear size. I usually fit and use medium tips that come with IEM's. Shrugs.