Posts by FlyingInABlueDream

What do you think are the trippiest music videos ever made? I've seen a bunch, but these get my vote.   Knives Out - Radiohead   Rubber Johnny - Aphex Twins   Let Forever Be - Chemical Brothers
I'm not an artist by any means but I love using this program. A few minutes and I can make a drawing that looks like I almost know what I'm doing.   Anyone else using this program? I've love to see what the head-fi community can come up with.    http://www.psykopaint.com/                
  I'm not too far from the beach, but he James River is 5 minutes away. Good times.
Apple is the only company that can incrementally improve their own product and still be 'revolutionary'.   The iPhone 5 looks good, but it's only a few tweeks of what's been done before. 4 inch screen? Meh. LTE? Wow! Improved processor? OMG?   None of these features blows me away. Apple was light years beyond everyone else a few years ago. Now? They are just keeping up with the smartphone race. 
I'm on a Windows based PC using a Chrome browsers.   I've never used Tapatalk but I gather it's a phone app for viewing message boards. In my experience, mobile devices and forums don't mix. 
    I'm a big Dennis Lehane fan. If you haven't read any of his books you are missing out.
I like what I've seen from all the internet coverage, but I'm not 100% sold. Apple should be announcing their new line-up in a few days, so the 'wow factor' of the new Kindles could be overshadowed by some new iPads.   Also, $500 for the 4G 9-inch version seems a little high price-wise, though it's probably geared to the people who are buying iPads anyways. I did notice is that the $50 a year internet data package is only for 250 MB a month. That's not going to be...
22.6/20.5   Getting that with Verizon's cheapest internet package. More than enough for what I need.
How do you think your team will do this year? Honestly.   16-0 and a Super Bowl run sounds good, but realistically that's won't happen for any/most of us. So what does your team do this year? Better record, worse record, make the playoffs?   For myself, I'm a Redskins fan and I'm thinking they go 8-8, no playoffs, and Roy Helu is a standout for the season when Hightower goes out for an injury in game 5-6.
Finished "Memnoch the Devil" by Anne Rice and "Mystic River" by Dennis Lehane yesterday. Gotta find something new to read...