Posts by FlyingInABlueDream

For text books, Amazon usually sells them through a 3rd party. Now I went to college in 00-04, but my bill 'then' was for the individual 3rd party companies. Unless they changed it, that's what I would expect.
When you do your checkout, it should display the individual transactions in terms of what you are buying, and when you will receive your books. But, this might not matter. If Amazon is the seller, it's one transaction. If you are buying from a 3rd party seller, this will in fact be multiple transactions.
Very cool! It's always nice to be recognized for your effort. Keep up the good work. 
With the silver in the middle they kinda look like Beats. But Ultrasone also has a similar silver design.   Either way, I hope he's not a member, and doubt he is.      
Here in VA snow happens on occasion, but how bad it is is 50/50. Light snow, life goes on. Moderate+ (for VA), everything shuts down. I like it for the day off but I hate how everything closes like it's the second coming.
How has epic meal time not come up???
Headphones offer an intimate sounds that scales well in price over high end speakers. So yes, I hear it and no one else does and that will always be the flaw in head-fi. But I appreciate it and in the end that's all that matters.
  Not a very good picture because you don't get a sense for how large it is. I entered a $1 raffle at Bonnaroo in 2003, and on my way home I got a call letting me know I won this painting. It's from five different artists, and was painted at a String Cheese Incident concert.
  Good so far...
"Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!"   Good movie, but I like Unforgiven more.