Posts by AVU

I apologize for starting this thread if there is somewhere else that this question is clearly answered, but to be honest, I've been searching and searching and have found very few posts on this topic that offer much in the way of detail. With Low-impedance, high-sensitivity IEMs how much difference does an amp really make? I'm not looking for "it depends," I'm looking for people's actual A/B stories. The posts I've found have been divided between "not...
So the total price for the UM's would be $159+$43 or $212? And you're looking at a 3-4 week turnaround at least? This is versus $80+$5 or $85 priority mail to Fisher with a turnaround of a week and a half? What am I missing? Is the UM remold just phenomenally better or something?
Pm'd on this.
Great idea for the thread. I shipped my impressions last tuesday priority from NYC, they arrived saturday after USPS seemed to have lost the tracking number But I got word that they're at Fisher today (monday) and are in the queue with a 7-8 day wait. I CAN'T WAIT! But I will, anxiously... and will dutifully report back afterwords. Quote: Originally Posted by tstarn06 Good idea, but please, only people who actually have them in their possession...
correct seal is very hard to achieve with these IEMs. You're almost certainly not getting a good seal. They're incredible sounding IEMS.
After lurking quite a while, finally pulled the trigger on doing this - got my impressions made at UE's recommended NYC audiologist - Dominick Servedio, Au.D. at 200 West 57th St, Suite 910 New York, New York 10019 (917) 441-6094 Dominick Servedio, Au.D. - New York,... | Dominick Servedio AuD whom I can highly recommend. $25 an ear, great location in midtown, super fast service and very professional and nice. He didn't need the instructions from UE as he'd...