or Connect

Posts by AVU

Sold- thanks everyone!
Two ways this can go - either these sell this week, or I'm just going to keep them and remove the post. So if you're on the fence, make up your mind, because I'm tired of answering emails.  
Ok, the cable I have for these is starting to get loose, so I'm going to drop the price on these so that you can buy your own new cable that doesn't have any of my earwax on it.  They're $32 direct from JH Audio.   New Price: $375
Thanks, I've tried on some other pairs, and for some reason, I just keep having problems. This cable is FAR too expensive for me to risk screwing up, so I'd rather someone with a lot of experience just make sure the job is done well, and leave me to my trial and error tinkering for less important things ;)
Anyone with superior soldering skills up for a project, please contact me. I have a very long, brand new in package TWAG iem cable with XLR termination. Want to cut it in two to terminate both ends to standard 1/8in.  Thanks!
Anyone with superior soldering skills up for a project, please contact me. I have a very long, brand new in package TWAG iem cable with XLR termination. Want to cut it in two to terminate both ends to standard 1/8in.  Thanks!
Priced for quick sale - I need the money to fund another purchase.   JH-13 Pro CIEM.     Legendary sound. Perfect working condition, but needs new cable. Original (non-freqphase) version.  $375 shipped in USA.  Will ship abroad at cost.   Send an offer near this and if no one grabs them right away, I'll take anything reasonable.   Buy with confidence: I have excellent feedback here, on ebay, or fredmiranda (cameras) - have bought and sold over $50,000 of gear over...
No, these are the original.
PRICE DROP- $525   JH13 for reshell.   Works perfectly, sounds expectional.   Incredible 'phones for everything, iPhones to high-end DACs.     Also thinking of selling at Eastern Electric Minimax with rare tubes, and a HeadAmp Pico Slim- keep an eye open.
Successful trade with the curiously named head-fi'er "ohcrapgorillas".  Thanks so much!  Listing now closed.