Posts by AllsWell

Not accepting trades at the moment.
No one knows sh*t ?
Anyone ?
 Ok, I don't have any specific preferences, but I would like something on the "higher end" AND that matches what I wrote in my original post. Recommendations anyone ?
Ok, so I've decided to shell out some money for my first CIEM but there are waaayyy too many options, and with a budget of no more than $1200 I want to make the right choice. But I need your help.   I've read tons of reviews but I still can't make up my mind. I need someone to convince me and understand what I'm looking for.     To make you understand what sound signature I like/prefer, I'll tell you the current gear I use;   What I been listening to music with for...
Anyone ?
I'm looking but cant find anything here. I want to re-shell my TF10 Universals into customs but I don't want to pay international shipping charges and wait a few months to get the process done.   So anyone know if turning a TF10 Uni into a Custom can be done WITHIN Canada ?
Selling my first ever headphones, Grado SR325is headphones. I'm sad to see them go but I don't use them anymore. It be better if someone else could enjoy them now.    They are the original "non chrome" 325is. They are in excellent condition, kept in a smoke free and pet free home.  There is some signs of "fading" on the external lettering were it says 325, but its minor other than that there is nothing else wrong with them.   The headphones sound superb and are...
Hey Purp,    Iunno if you missed out on the title of this thread but I'm looking for a player WITH Wi-Fi capability . 
I just drowned my 4th Gen Ipod in a swamp last month and I'm now looking at alternative options.  But I don't know of any other than the Cowon D3 or Z2 or another IPod.   Any recommendations ?