Posts by Guidostrunk

Couldn't agree with this post more!
Ah.. Sweet. A0 would be the batch code. I hope I'm not confusing that with the Holland codes. Lol
Good god , I completely rekt this thread with those 2 posts. 😂😂😂
Well. The only thing that stumps me is the "Made in Germany" print. Neither of my sets of tubes had that, nor any ptinted code. That's not to say they weren't printed on some tubes. Both sets that I had did have the batch "A0" in the codes. Etched on the 63's, and stamped plates like yours on the 65's. Do your plates have the codes stamped with the print like this. That's the actual plate that was on my 65's
Well. The only thing that stumps me is the "Made in Germany" print. Neither of my sets of tubes had that, nor any ptinted code. That's not to say they weren't printed on some tubes.Both sets that I had did have the batch "A0" in the codes. Etched on the 63's, and stamped plates like yours on the 65's.
I sent a pm asking for pics and codes. There was a huge discussion about print in the original thead. From memory the stock photo that he's using is a legit CCa. There were differences in the actual "a" being used , and irregularities in the color and spacing.Here's my 65's I had before.Here's the 63's, I had from Larry.There's a difference in color, and spacing looks identical to the stock photo in the ad. Notice the differences in the "a" from what I posted compared to...
Hey guys. I went back to ad for the CCa's. From what I can see, they are greys , with O getters. At first glance I thought A frames after it was mentioned, but the Grey shield is apparent in the pic. Looks like they're still available. I may ask a few questions lol.
LOL!
I did. I haven't hooked it up yet coz no tubes. I got it cheap with no tubes , and no cord. I'm still using my MJ1 , with my HEX, until my wallet recovers from upgradetitus. Then I'll tube shop. Lol
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Gorilla-Super-Glue-Gel-15g/23760413