or Connect

Posts by MisterMoJo

How hot does the yggy get?  Does it warm up the room?  Is there a fire hazard leaving it on all the time?
I am glad I am not the only one to notice that.
welcome back.
 TH1000- sounds like a new Terminator to me.  You are probably more correct than you think.
are you being serious?  I can't tell.  It looks like all the other Schiity amps to me....
OK, that is really great but what if one goes bad?  Is it user replaceable?
Fantastic!  Congrats on getting into the TTVJ loaner program.  I too would be interested in hearing about the Utopia.  I wonder how they compare to the TH900?
That looks like a very interesting amp.  I especially like the use of the Nutube.  When those burn out however, are they user replaceable?
In order to clean your records, a nice starting point would be the "Spin Clean" system.  It is, compared to other methods, relatively inexpensive.  It is not perfect but it works.  I have one, and that is where I started.  I have moved up to a VPI cleaner since then.  As far as the table itself, I second the idea of trying your father's vintage equipment to start with.  If you want brand new, however, the Orbit has a good reputation.  I have never heard one, but never...
I think he's planning on using the lyr2 with a different headphone.  I think the fostex headphones go with the fostex amp he was talking about and the lyr2 goes with the ZMF headphones.