Posts by MisterMoJo

Nice collection!!
That is absolutely crazy looking.  It looks like he dug them out of the trash!
Thanks, I am pretty pleased. 
Thanks!  
OK, thanks to NinjaHamster and rb2013 for the advice.  I managed to get them out fairly easily and switched them around.  I also put even more Deoxit Gold on them and reseated them.  I also made sure the tubes were in the socket savers real good.  That was only a few minutes ago, but so far no noise at all.   A few minutes into listening: I think the sound has improved a bit.
I thought it would be easier than removing the socket savers which are wedged in there pretty good.  I might have been wrong. I didn't know that.  I got a response, too.  Schiit said it would void my warranty.  So it's a no go anyways.
Well at least the noise is getting quieter with time... I sent an email to Schiit asking if opening the amp to remove the socket savers would void my warranty.  I have tubes I spent alot of money on that make noise without the socket savers.
I wonder if those tube dampers would help my situation I described in a previous post with the socket savers???
That WA7 is a nice looking amp.  I wouldn't mind owning one.  But I think I will stick to my Lyr for now too.
Thanks.  Maybe if I wish hard enough, it will go away.   I tore up the first set of socket savers getting them out.  They were REALLY in there.  I don't want to tear up this set.  I was just using very small pliers.