Posts by goodvibes

Science is observation, attempting to explain it by setting up a hypothesis and then trying to prove it with repeatable results. Even this can be flawed by interpretation of those results but that doesn't mean it's not science. That someone has done earlier portions of this without completing the process doesn't mean they are wrong or railing against science. It's often happened in science that an observation and hypothesis has been brought to the community and been...
This. It's personal. When not wearing brain drilling tips, I get more annoyed by losing a seal than a tug on the top of my ear. I also like that microphonics are greatly reduced over ear. Some shorter iems are also easier to fit to a proper depth over ear due to cable stem blocking when down but personal ear geometry might make that different for others.
I recanted some of that as I'm letting it go. It's only personal when directed at someone and made persona. Someone else's reality shouldn't threaten your own. I just don't think we are aware of all that goes on under dynamic conditions as opposed to tests. You and others do and that's great but the attacks are a bit much.
Things are either inconceivable or conceivable. There's no kind of about it. There's a reason I didn't use P.R.A.T here but that sure didn't stop you guys from continuing to act out when fed.
http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/wishcom-fraud-c699568.html https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.wish.com   Umm, no.
 Man, you guys are aggressive. 
It's the only way I use a DAP and not a daily type thing for me. Like I said, I miss owning it but probably wouldn't have used it that much. I have too many right now with the qp1r, a couple of AKs and a HiSound. My daughter has inherited my AK100 Mk2. I'll have a hard time letting the AK120 go even though I only use the Questyle. After all, it's what got the hi end dap ball rolling and it's nice to have a known constant as a comparator. I found that I wasn't a fan of qp1...
It's a relative question. Once I tweaked the LPG it was as good as anything headphone out but I feel the same about the QP1r with fw 1.05. We're getting into flavors and ultra tweakiness here and I never had them at the same time so take it with a grain. The only reason I didn't keep the LPG was the weight and girth which wasn't pocket friendly... for me. Others have no issue. I said that once earlier and someone chimed in the AKs and others are the same in that regard....
Didn't mean tempo in the technical sense. I doubt you guys like PRAT either. Happy holidays.
I still prefer the Hugo to Mojo but to be honest, the line out for the LPG or Questyle is not worse that a Mojo. You can't add it to the LPG but the QP1r is actually better without it. I think many like the MOJO so much because 1, it's really good and 2, it's more musically informative than what they are accustomed to while not being too revealing of source issues. For me, the Hugo/2Qute is clearly more rewarding when all your ducks are in a row. I think the Hugo/2Qute are...