Posts by goodvibes

Angie is less than 1/2 that and obviously value is always up to the individual. There will be those that just don't like them so price would be a non starter but I happen to think there's something special about these. I was listening to some Dynaudio Evidence speakers last week. Are they worth $85k? Who knows but they were better than some $25 to 50k speakers I've heard. It's all relative and no, I'm not personally buying $85k speakers or over $100k in electronics to...
There's more than voicing going on in these. There's a rightness happening on first listen.
Wait. So now you need to sell stuff because you bought too much stuff.  Joke as it seems she didn't give a @#%&. I hope she was hot and entertaining for while.
Jerry's not fooling me. He named them after her.
 won't be reviewing the the Soundaware A200 because I keep to headphone and portable here but I can say that their entry level streamer sounds sweet and undigital. After a bit of use, I consider it home source kit. If anyone wants to give it a review, contact me and I'll send it along. It's headphone out is intended for higher impedance cans. With an outboard amp or used as a source, it's quite competent.
Thought I'd add this here to help Soundaware get their entry level home streamer reviewed. I'm won't be reviewing the the Soundaware A200 because I keep to headphone and portable here but I can say that their entry level streamer sounds sweet and undigital. After a bit of use, I consider it home source kit. If anyone wants to give it a review, contact me and I'll send it along. It's headphone out is intended for higher impedance cans. With an outboard amp or used as a home...
I can't disagree. Keeping it around the size of an X5 would significantly broaden it's appeal. Size of the Esther looks spot on. I'm won't be reviewing the the Soundaware A200 because I keep to headphone and portable here but I can say that their entry level streamer sounds sweet and undigital. After a bit of use, I consider it home source kit. If anyone wants to give it a review, contact me and I'll send it along. It's headphone out is intended for higher impedance cans....
thinner and probably lighter but it's likely still a bit much to pocket.
Obviously any well fitted custom will isolate well but there is a difference. A hollow acrylic shell doesn't block or damp as much energy as a solid silicone one. I use an acrylic CIEM but it doesn't bias me to the all good vs all bad type of message board arguments. In fact my old Shure se530s with a deep fit olive tip isolated about as well as these. I suspect that an er4s with deep triple flanges do as well. Obviously acrylic is good enough at isolation judging from...