or Connect

Posts by goodvibes

They have, I know and not so hard. The extra effort would be how to make it thin, flexible, durable and with low resistance. Resistance matters as well  but that's simply a function of gauge and material. Without a shield or odd config, the capacitance and inductance are not really a practical obstacle at 4'.The only way to limit capacitance is to add distance between the conductors. It can be accomplished by a thicker cable or using thinner conductors but none of that is...
Will this be available to accommodate twice that specified amperage? NAS, Servers etc tend to use 6-7amp switching supplies and could benefit. 
A2s just sound 'right'. It's not about bandwidth or how ranges sound. They play music.
I still think that the A2 is the best of the lot. Prefer it to the A5 etc etc.They sound like their source, have great rhythm and clarity. Bass limited due to size but what's there is VG and they go lower than expected. Highs tend to be as smooth as their source. They suffer from sometimes being too revealing of what's coming in. Not their fault.
I hope the new 13 is tuned differently then or at least accommodates the tuning knob effectively. When you say more bass, is it more low bass, mid bass or overall and how does turning it down effect things. I really like the overall sound of the Angie at around 12 o'clock as the midbass was about right but it could have used more low bass at that setting.
If they started making the V2, they likely stopped V1 production and would probably only do a special order.
I doubt much changes at JH. They have the new JH13 coming and the others will likely stay as is since they are custom with no need for metal. 
They never said the drivers were different. I bought one of the earliest pairs of JH13fp and knew they used the same drivers. The driver placement and crossover is different. That they ever offered to do that for customers is surprising as it's not a cost effective proposition. This due to consumers need to have the latest and greatest and forgetting that they already bought something they liked. It didn't get any worse when a new model arrived.
Could be the dig conversions aren't in place until selecting a profile.
I guess no free/discount samples were available.