or Connect

Posts by goodvibes

I hope the new 13 is tuned differently then or at least accommodates the tuning knob effectively. When you say more bass, is it more low bass, mid bass or overall and how does turning it down effect things. I really like the overall sound of the Angie at around 12 o'clock as the midbass was about right but it could have used more low bass at that setting.
If they started making the V2, they likely stopped V1 production and would probably only do a special order.
I doubt much changes at JH. They have the new JH13 coming and the others will likely stay as is since they are custom with no need for metal. 
They never said the drivers were different. I bought one of the earliest pairs of JH13fp and knew they used the same drivers. The driver placement and crossover is different. That they ever offered to do that for customers is surprising as it's not a cost effective proposition. This due to consumers need to have the latest and greatest and forgetting that they already bought something they liked. It didn't get any worse when a new model arrived.
Could be the dig conversions aren't in place until selecting a profile.
I guess no free/discount samples were available.
9k is not a 'shouty range'. ps500 with additional Grado large cups is hard if not impossible to beat at the price. There's always preference but it's a really good phone once run in.
We are also assuming that you are not using any EQ or sig selection available on the shure amp. 
Also check if your line out is variable, especially if it's in the analog domain. QP1r and I suspect some others offer it. Nice to know the pad is a simple gain reduction.
Doesn't really ring my bell for a few reasons. Not for here.