or Connect

Posts by goodvibes

I will always own customs of some type. Once you have a pair, it's difficult to go back. Comfort, security, isolation and consistency of fit are just incomparable to universal tips.
I'm late to this thread but I agree with FZmans earlier post about the kse1500 Shure. It's in another league for truth, justice and the American way. If it doesn't sound that way to you, investigate your sources or files as that's what you're hearing. So much of audio is interfacing and even when ranking IEMs, the same person may juggle his own preferences given different conditions and associated equipment.    I have a older set of JH13fp's and use a twag v3 cable. I've...
It's what multiflange and foam is about. There is no universal quick fix for this. The best solution I could think of is some pliable easy to mold process but to make that viable for all, there would have to be some IEM tip standard for length and width. Not gonna happen. Here's my pie in the sky proposal.You could do a multi step custom setup with a guide tip to give a general shape for the tube with iem attaching base. Insert to full depth and remove. Remove the (multi)...
I suspect the the B100 uses a siren or Knowles SR type driver. Try bumping 2.5Khz or so down a tick. I also used to breath on 16K (up) when I could still hear that high and I had some PL50s that used a siren. PL50 as a bit bass tight but has a very small housing. The siren is vented so a larger housing will give more apparent bass. If that makes it even more neutral an open, it's a Siren. If so the may B150 could sound a hair dryer, faster, and more delineated. Pure...
You can just pinch them in some pliers but be careful. Problem is that will only make the sockets looser for your next cable if you swap.
So I got my spiral dots. I can see why they are liked by many. I bet they are awesome on other IEMs but they're not my 1st choice for these. My old gray UE tips work best for how I have these setup so far. They just don't like to stay put.   edit: Found a pair of tips in my stash that sound good and stay put. I like these deep and these tips are almost as good as the UEs and mitigate the minor bass bump. No idea where they're from. Tried a couple foam types including...
It needs to be a FAT32 card. Use another smaller one or format that one to FAT32. FW should be unzipped to the root directory of the card.
 I have both and prefer the QP1r on it's own.
Preference. Some [eople like Comply because they can sometimes slightly resist highs and be warmer sounding though there isn't more bass. I say 'can' because it comes to fit and canal size/shape. If cut back to the stem or barely big enough to seal in a straitish fit, they should not resist highs. The tip will pinch a bit for many. Other like them because of comfort, isolation and get a proper fit. I always preferred the Shure olive on things it would fit (not these)...
Mochill mentioned the spirals though I may have repeated it. I'm waiting for spirals because the wide mouth older ue tips I have on these aren't as secure as I like,