or Connect

Posts by goodvibes

I resemble that remark.To add, the original part of this thread addressed this issue specifically. With HiDef digital distribution, we no longer need to concern ourselves with inferior dubs, pressing or limited distribution. There may still be something to be said for servers and downsampling algorithms etc. but that's splitting hairs by comparison and a non-issue on most kit.
 If I get a pair, I'm stealing that look.
Capitol Studios' recording facility is available to anyone or any label and they're a great place. They also don't force anyone to use anything on hand even though it's top notch but are willing to help if requested. You can walk in with a Nagra and a couple mics and call it a day if you like. It's about choices made by engineers and producers, not the studio. I doubt UE uses bad or unnatural recordings to make their choices.  
I think recording fits here to some extent, especially with the emphasis on bit rate and recording quality by UE and Capitol for their new monitor. There's exceptions to every rule along with weakest link philosophy but master tapes sent overseas were dubs (of dubs), often played on different decks.   I don't understand the? about the purpose of this new monitor. They think they've found a better way to add some refinement with better highs and damping. Here, they are...
Generally has more to do with where the recording was made and initially released. I suspect you listened to a lot of British bands.     HiDef!  
Yup, Hugo is still better. Mojo improves my ak100mk2/120 but my QP1r is still better on it's own. I'll revisit once I have a sys.concept or glass toslink cable.
I believe Jude said they are the best he's heard and he's heard and/or owns those. "best sounding, most revealing in ear, ever" I don't know what more you guys are expecting until reviewers and consumers have them around long enough for proper compares.
This but the westone is more of a tuned in character as opposed to versatile in perspective. It really doesn't have much prat.
That's because the impedance may not be constant by frequency and it's likely measuring DC resistance.
It took me 30sec to go to their site and find it for $65.http://www.jhaudio.com/product/4-pin-spare-cable Not bad for a cable with controls.