or Connect

Posts by goodvibes

They don't because their triples leave lots a room between the end of the tip and end of the nozzle. Wax shouldn't be an issue if you casually check it now and then. More wax than that would probably affect your hearing anyway. The shorter black foam (olives) tips incorporate wax guards.
  Read the quote above yours and you have your answer regarding disagreeing with Sensaphonics. I was going to tell you to chill out but see you've already come to terms with that so​. To the fellow that's concerned about bending tubes. That is actually less of a concern that you may think. There is no bouncing. The audio wavelengths are much smaller than the diameter of the tube so you effectively have pressure waves emanating out of the end of the tip. In theory, any hard...
It's not occlusion. It a bit of air mass resistive loading from longer tubes. It may be negligible but we all know different tips affect the sound of IEMs. There's a reason beyond occlusion. You may actually prefer the sound of custom sleeves but I would be very surprised if they sounded the same.   To the person that said the yellow foamies lost bass, I find that true of all open cell foam tips. The Shure olives with their smooth exterior seem to hold up well in this...
Not as much because tip length remains as you like it. In this case, it will be longer or shorter depending on the person. Tube length can vary a little in some customs as well but generally not nearly as much as would be common here. Yes, everyone's ears are different but they're describing a greater relative difference from standard tips for many individuals.
Jh claims their drivers are unique. I believe it. You may not be able to acquire them if there's a problem after a 2nd party refit.
Anyone there should make sure to find you.
It's relative but when I heard the 4, I thought it rather tolerant for something that revealing. No peaks or raggedness to emphasize issues in recording. I'm used to revealing things so maybe my perspective is different but I found it to have a pleasant mix of being informative and musical.
I've now heard a run in pair of PS3 (non XB) and I like them a lot. Less midbass, smoother mids than the 2 and similar highs to before as I recalled it. I personally prefer this balance to the xb. The refinement through every range is better on the 4 but the straight 3 is likely the best monitor type of the lower models, the 4 being warmer, more musical and extended for listening. I didn't find the 4 highs rolled but instead, smooth and extended. I know you like a bit more...
I believe existing owners get 20% off. I like advancement but I'm quite happy with my V1/twag for my uses. Unless these are better than Angies, I don't feel the need to do anything as I don't think the jh13 is the weakest link in normal a portable chain once it got voiced with the TWAG.