Posts by UniversalRemonster

Purchased a while back from Sound Earphones and selling since I want something that's bassier. $299 + shipping new so these are a steal. Excellent condition, everything is included as are all of the replacement filters and o-rings.
to the top
Purchased to try pairing with my iPhone 4S and it sounds fantastic but I also got a Rocoo BA portable DAP and am going to stick with that instead. Like new and everything works perfectly. Includes the USB cable for charging, a short LOD and a medium LOD.
This was sold to me about three weeks ago
Nevermind. Jack helped me get it. Kept trying the firmware update steps over and over on various computers and the player was finally recognized by one computer. That was all that it took to be able to reload the firmware. Didn't get corrupted this time and it's working again.
Any way to unbrick this lump? Followed the firmware update instructions to the letter and now it's bricked. My BA came with the P firmware installed and when I tried to install the correct BA firmware, it bricked itself.
Buyer beware here
Need this gone.
Tried searching but didn't find anything. Can the CKS77 be work with the cable over the ear to reduce microphonics?
Sold my pair about a year ago and miss them. Obviously need to have the original receipt showing an authorized vendor.