or Connect

Posts by Poimandres

I posted this in the other thread, some here may be interested. Audio advisor has the Pangea 14se MKII cables on sale. You can get a 1.5 meter cable for 65. 75% off IIRC. The Pangea uses the Cardas Grade One Copper They also have the black mamba II rca cables on sale, should anyone be interested.
November of next year maybe. However I was trying to be nice..... Audio advisor has the Pangea 14se MKII cables on sale. You can get a 1.5 meter cable for 65. 75% off IIRC. The Pangea uses the Cardas Grade One Copper They also have the black mamba II rca cables on sale, should anyone be interested.
It's about to get hot in here!!!!! Seriously, I say whatever makes you happy. If it's about the aesthetics or build quality go for it.
Any pc power cable that is properly terminated will work. You will of course need to ensure you have the right cord for your country.
Thank you for the clarification. In regards to not placing the LC on something that is too warm approximately what temperature would that be?
Thanks Dr Cavalli, If this were geekout there would be a perk to purchase for those of us who would like to pay additional for the etching. I wonder how many here would opt for that? Regardless laser etching is much better than silk screening. Any chance to laser etch first and then anodize after?
Yep, I have seen the prototype, just hoping for the classic black engraving from the other Cavalli amps, as I am sure a lot of other people are as well.
So what are your thoughts on the director? I have never purchased any schiit and I think the word may change that.
Audio advisor still has the director available for 349. Do you recommend the wyrd the ifi usb or ifi usb power?
Will the laser engraving be in white Dr Cavalli or black? Here's to hoping for black.