or Connect

Posts by Poimandres

You just want to be careful that whatever you stack doesn't generate much heat.
I would say you wouldn't want to stack them anyway. I would find a Dac that you like.
Difference in build quality, materials used and aesthetics.
The jury is out on that, likely you belong to the same camp that I do, however some cables are more aesthetically pleasing than others.
Here Audio advisor has the Pangea AC14 SE MKII for less than that. You may need the Schuko version but it will still be cheaper than 100. Very nice cable and uses Cardas copper.
X2 love the hddac1. Not sure if the Liquid Carbon and Director combo will handily beat it.
The Marantz pairs superbly with the Alpha Primes as well. I upgraded to 10 Wednesday evening however it nuked my ethernet. My ethernet was intermittent some reboots it would work others it wouldn't. On one that did I downloaded the 10 ISO from Microsoft and need to wipe my box yet. From above I shouldn't have any issues them as I will need to reinstall the Marantz driver.
Another 80's product. I never really got into records, although listened every once in awhile to my parents records from the 60's on my Fisher Studio Standard system. Cassette tapes are another story, I had far too many of those. I couldn't be happier to get rid of them. Then the early 90's hit and I received my first CD player a sony car discman, love hate relationship with that thing. It didn't work more often than it did. Then began the days of Columbia house and...
I didn't think about that. I always use flacs, thanks.
From the sounds of it the LC is phenomenal with anything. Curious as to how the Meridian Director pairs with it.