or Connect

Posts by Poimandres

How about the Sennheiser hd800's. I see a few places online for 1049-1099. I however really would rather order from within the U.S.
He was comparing it to other dacs, the amp section is top notch.  Looking forward to comparing it to the LC.
I believe Dan stated they can be drive from an iPhone.
The Dac in the db is not a Wolfson, the rest is correct.
Mint condition and less than 1 month old Black Marantz HD-DAC1.  Will come in all original packaging with original accessories.  Paypal Only willing to ship abroad at the buyers expense, free shipping in the continental US.  Photos available upon request, don't hesitate please check my feedback.
Mint condition and less than 1 month old Claret Alpha Primes with 2 Mr Speakers cables included, a 1/4 cable and a XLR 4 pin balanced cable.  Will come in all original packaging with original accessories.  Paypal Only willing to ship abroad at the buyers expense, free shipping in the continental US.  Photos available upon request, don't hesitate please check my feedback.
X2.
If the LC is better than the amp in the Pulse, I wouldn't consider either redundant. It is why there is s dedicated Dac thread for the LC, most people would rather spend money on a dedicated Dac than a combo unit with an inferior amp.
I definitely lack even basic soldering skills. I guess now may be as good of time as any to start learning. I have reached out to Mayflower to see if they have any interest in assembling these for those of us who cannot. It would be nice to purchase a finished product. I will update once I hear back from them. Does anyone know when the .01% soekris will be back in stock?
I was thinking about the soekris as well. It would be nice if someone like Mayflower or JDS Labs would put these together for those of us without soldering skills.