or Connect

Posts by Poimandres

Is the output completely discrete on the dac1? I know that it utilizes technology from Marantz's other lines (HDAM-SA2).
I really liked the Oppo as well however I am just as impressed by the Marantz HD-DAC1's build quality.  Too early to tell to make any judgments on SQ, however for the price the Marantz is hard to beat.
Just received my Marantz more impressions to follow.
If anyone is interested MD has these on again.  You cant beat the price.....
How do they fair compared to the 846 for sound?
Does anyone have the dacmini and the alpha prime or alpha/mad dogs? I am wondering how they pair?
He likely means a budget as in Ramen noodles and/or Campbell's soup.
Isolation would be dependent on the seal that one is able to achieve with the in ear as well as the phones. I for one have a terrible time obtaining a good seal with any in ear and ciems create another issue, I am constantly trying to equalize the pressure by yawning. Isolation aside I am curious on which sound you all prefer.
Like new Sennheiser HD-650 (about 2 months old) with stock cable as well as a 1/4 Headphone Lounge silver plated copper Litz cable. Will come with original packaging, purchased from an Authorized Dealer. Free shipping in the U.S., will ship abroad at the buyers expense. PayPal only, buy with confidence please check my feedback.
1. 6.3mm 2. SMC 3. 3.5mm 4. XLR