Posts by Poimandres

Doctor Cavalli, I was wondering if you felt the kobiconn setup needed a ground on portable battery powered devices such as the clas db when connected through a balanced cable to a portable battery powered amp?
Missed reading the post before it was edited. I'm assuming you are not referring to Gustard.
It doesn't. I would check settings in the player.
Roflmao. Someone is quite full of himself. Oh well live and let live! BTW the world isn't flat either.
Pair the 650 with the Team CLAS stack balanced throughout. The pairing and sound are stellar. Oh don't forget the spc headphone lounge balanced cable and the CLAS balanced mini interconnect.
Odd my brand new 650's pads weren't hard as a rock.
Time to be on the forefront of a new standard.
Why isn't the input XLR a four pin? I realize most outputs are the dual 3 pin however an adapter could easily be made and it would allow for a kobiconn balanced input.
I recently received the headphone lounge spc kobiconn cable that I ordered. I must say I am completely blown away by the balanced sound of the 650 paired with the duet and db. So much so that I haven't used my jh13pro fp's. Complete sonic bliss.
A used Glacier I'm assuming?