or Connect

Posts by Poimandres

Any updates Dr. Cavalli on the LC's production progress?
Speaking of cables has the majority here gone with the dum or standard cable? Aside from aesthetics for those of you that have both are there any other differences?
Does anyone know if the 800's are on sale anywhere from an authorized dealer?
How about the Sennheiser hd800's. I see a few places online for 1049-1099. I however really would rather order from within the U.S.
He was comparing it to other dacs, the amp section is top notch.  Looking forward to comparing it to the LC.
I believe Dan stated they can be drive from an iPhone.
The Dac in the db is not a Wolfson, the rest is correct.
Mint condition and less than 1 month old Black Marantz HD-DAC1.  Will come in all original packaging with original accessories.  Paypal Only willing to ship abroad at the buyers expense, free shipping in the continental US.  Photos available upon request, don't hesitate please check my feedback.
Mint condition and less than 1 month old Claret Alpha Primes with 2 Mr Speakers cables included, a 1/4 cable and a XLR 4 pin balanced cable.  Will come in all original packaging with original accessories.  Paypal Only willing to ship abroad at the buyers expense, free shipping in the continental US.  Photos available upon request, don't hesitate please check my feedback.
X2.