Posts by Poimandres

What they don't know won't hurt them 😜 My wife has no idea what I have spent on any of my gear.
47 ohm for higher impedance iems, phones or lineout. .47 for low impedance iems.
Okay. I am needing my portable fix. Ordered one of these again and it is great since it appears the file cap will be fixed, although I mainly use the folders to browse. I also ordered the hs6 has anyone used that to stack the P627M? I am stoked to hear the X5 lineout to the Portaphile.
Sweet looking forward to it.
Ok. I always left it at 100%.
They will let you know before they make them.  It looks to me as well that you may want to have a new set made and ship them to Noble.
Hmmm double amping then. I wonder if it has been physically setup to change it to a true line out, it would be nice if a firmware upgrade would allow us to enable/disable if that was the case.
That should be interesting to say the least. Is there any chance of fiio releasing a rev2 of the X5? It would be nice to have one that is cleaned up a little like the X1? No micro sd slot covers at a minimum would be great!
Basically brand new used less than 2 hours Stoner Acoustics ud-120 60 including free shipping in the US. Willing to ship outside the U.S. but at buyers expense. PayPal only. Photos available upon request.
Use an external amp and the noise will disappear.  I must say the Meridian Explorer also sounds really good via the lineout (I believe this to be a true lineout also the volume in windows does not adjust the level when using the lineout) and for 149 on Amazon you can't go wrong.  I contacted Meridian directly and they stated that Audio Advisor only has the lower impedance Explorers.