Posts by Poimandres

So we are saying that the iems or headphones that you have plugged into the headphone out are fed directly from the dac? When utilizing the 90 as a dac?
Really? Utilizing the dx90 as a dac bypasses the amp? I must be confused.....
I just picked up two of these. Hoping for Japan batteries to see what all of the fuss is about.
They must have just started doing that.  I had asked last year and they said that they couldn't.  This is great news as I will have my 122's reshelled, I also have a brand new pair of 132's for sale in the forums if anyone is interested.
Precisely. Enough of praising other devices please go to those individual threads. This thread is for reviews and impressions of the DX90.IMHO the DX90 is in the same league with the R10 and in some ways betters it. YMMV.
It appears you think the rest of us do not use revealing monitors?
Brand new and sealed PFE 132 received from Earphone Solutions as a warranty replacement.  This includes the mic and controls for an iphone as well as ear guides, additional filters, cleaning tool, carrying case and an assortment of tips.  105 US including free shipping in the US, I am willing to ship outside of the US but additional fees will apply.
Well that and I am not sure if my ears are large enough for 5 separate ports. Are they all small ports? The Wizard couldn't fit 2 small ports and 1 large ports for my 8A when he built it a few years back, he had to go with 3 small ports.
AFAIK spiral does not ship to the states. You would need to have someone forward them or utilize a mail forwarding company.
Possibly, however this is business. Time to milk the cow that is head-fi. If people want it or can be persuaded to believe that they want or need it, then they will pay for it.