Posts by Poimandres

I believe the reliability of Samsung has been proven as well.  Plus the samsungs are faster.
All the love for Sandisk. I picked up a samsung 64gb evo. Amazon has them for 43. If I decide to keep the X5 I will either pick up another one or wait for the evo 128gb to come out.
Late arrivals are fine, it gave them more time to focus on releasing a finished product. Instead they shifted their focus from releasing a stable product to multiple crowd funding campaigns. Let's continue to milk the cash cow until it's dry.
How does the X5 pair with JH13fp's? Where should one purchase the x5, at any of the retailers listed on the Fiio website? I assume that all listed there are authorized retailers and that the Fiio warranty will be honored? Sorry this will be my first Fiio and I ordered it from Beach Camera. Thanks in advance for the help.
The product shouldn't have been released with an issue like that. They should focus on completing one product prior to nickel and dining everyone to death on multiple new ventures. This is likely my first and last LH product.
I have yet to even use my 450 for this very reason. I may put it in the fs forum, I am very happy with the o2/odac combo.
The form factor is much better though on the go
Caesar built a normal 627 for you? Not an X or micro? Or did you buy it used?
The O2/ODAC combo is definitely a beast.  I expected it to be bigger.  I don't have either of my ports anymore to compare to however.  I really wish Caesar would come out with 627 dac/amp combo.  If he would through the odac into the 627 I would definitely buy one.  Even if it means putting it back into the original 627 case.  Anyone else?  It is possible that if the demand exists he would consider it.
Hmmm anyone here using mediamonkey and the o2/odac?  Using wassapi I am unable to play in 16bit 44.1 through mediamonkey.  I need to change it above in order for it to play.  Since I set the ODAC to 24bit 96k per JDS Labs instructions I also set MM to that and it plays, it also seems to play fine at other samples just not 16 44.1.  I tried changing the odac to that and then MM still no go.  Any thoughts?