or Connect

Posts by Poimandres

CEntrance has released an updated DACport utilizing the AKM 4490 and a direct coupled (capacitor free) class A audio circuit with 18V rails. The HD supplies a total of 775 mW and the Slim supplies 450 mW total power. It also appears the headphone out can be utilized as a lineout as well. CEntrance is showing the HD as in stock on their website, the Slim is available only at Massdrop. Here is a link to the HD.
R2R would be awesome as mentioned self powered so it doesn't utilize usb power Matching stack with the LC No volume control, dedicated line out Balanced XLR output and rca out A few of us were looking at the soekris ladder dac, I am sure you want to build a Dac from the ground up instead of purchasing a pre configured board, just throughout that out there. If a ladder Dac is not feasible the akm4490 would be a great choice.
Let me be the first to offer money for Cavallis new kickstarter campaign.
I'm in for a LCD, liquid carbon dac or ladder carbon Dac. Or LLCD Liquid ladder carbon Dac. Or LCLD liquid carbon ladder Dac.
So a similar internal conversion like the LC does with a SE DAC?
Thanks. Is the Dac-19 the same dimensions as the nfb-1 amp? Pondering canceling my LC order and buying this audio gd combo.
Amp wise the 720 is superior from my memory. Dac wise will be up to the individual, I prefer the AKM in the cypher.
I apologize but what exactly is acss? It isn't balanced correct?
How about the 10.33? Does anyone know how that amp compares to other audio gd amps?
Opinions are just that. There are others who don't feel the same way and others that do. Certainly give it a listen before passing judgement.