or Connect

Posts by Poimandres

Looking forward to your thoughts. 
Nope still not at 500 according to the good doctor. Can't imagine they all haven't sold out yet.
Maybe you should add to the thread instead of taking away from it. Troll much?Have you ever used the AC14MKII? If so what are your thoughts on it? It should work fine with the LC.
You may not want to give it a listen if you don't want to keep it.
Good catch on the AC14SE MKII. I would think that the 14 gauge cable would suffice as well. Dr. Cavalli what are your thoughts? Also what is the maximum power draw on the LC?
Thanks for the advice.
Well as with most anything on head fi the benefits are quite subjective. The benefits that one person see may differ from that of another. If you are happy with your purchase for whatever reason then enjoy it. Your opinion is the only one that matters.
I posted this in the other thread, some here may be interested. Audio advisor has the Pangea 14se MKII cables on sale. You can get a 1.5 meter cable for 65. 75% off IIRC. The Pangea uses the Cardas Grade One Copper They also have the black mamba II rca cables on sale, should anyone be interested.
November of next year maybe. However I was trying to be nice..... Audio advisor has the Pangea 14se MKII cables on sale. You can get a 1.5 meter cable for 65. 75% off IIRC. The Pangea uses the Cardas Grade One Copper They also have the black mamba II rca cables on sale, should anyone be interested.
It's about to get hot in here!!!!! Seriously, I say whatever makes you happy. If it's about the aesthetics or build quality go for it.