Posts by Poimandres

That's a nice ride. Is that yours Mike?
What company? I used to be in telco as well before the big stock crash in 2001 was it? I was with Frontier Telephone at that point and they were subsequently purchased by Citizens Communications. The whole battery logic makes sense and has made sense, also think about it with USB dacs the power from USB is not as good as a dedicated rechargeable cell.
Lol, I ordered two. Time will tell. It seems the seller won't be shipping until later on this week. Here's to hoping.
The link that I posted has a photo of the battery that reads made in japan assembled in China. Here's to hoping again that that is this case?
Does anyone have a link for a confirmed japan battery?
So we are saying that the iems or headphones that you have plugged into the headphone out are fed directly from the dac? When utilizing the 90 as a dac?
Really? Utilizing the dx90 as a dac bypasses the amp? I must be confused.....
I just picked up two of these. Hoping for Japan batteries to see what all of the fuss is about.
They must have just started doing that.  I had asked last year and they said that they couldn't.  This is great news as I will have my 122's reshelled, I also have a brand new pair of 132's for sale in the forums if anyone is interested.
Precisely. Enough of praising other devices please go to those individual threads. This thread is for reviews and impressions of the DX90.IMHO the DX90 is in the same league with the R10 and in some ways betters it. YMMV.