Posts by Poimandres

Okay before I tried usb audio, I took the new update and I can confirm that the opo works with the Glacier. The volume in Neutron automatically went to 100 and it streams USB divinely. Does anyone know if it is bit perfect?
Sorry it sold.
I wonder if Pete hand solders everything?  That pcb is certainly impressive.
Like new and in mint condition black geekout 100.  Used approximately 2 hours.  Will be sold with all original accessories, box and manual.  Free shipping in the continental US will ship abroad at the purchasers expense.  Photos available upon request.
Thats a pretty busy pcb.  Quick question for the glacier owners when plugging a dac (that is powered on) line out (like the geekout for instance) into the line in on the glacier do you have the glacier off or on?  Does it matter?
So as an amp only you feel that the leckerton > Glacier?
I had a 450 and it definitely has more hiss than the 100 for sensitive iems.
It helps when I have the interconnect pushed all the way into the 100.  I thought I may have had issues with the 47 ohm port as I was hearing feedback in the left channel and barely any audio in the right.  I definitely need to get some sleep.  Anyway after solving that problem I have been going back and forth from the 47 ohm output feeding the Glacier to the Glacier as a dac/amp (again in self powered mode, have you used the Glacier in this manner?) and there are some...
Curious to know how you would rate the Glacier compared to the other portable amps that you own.
Curious to see if the production GO 100 is weak in output voltage.  I would think that it should output 2v.....