Posts by cycro27

Hi all, I'm in the market for a portable amp and am looking for a c421. If you've got one for sale, please let me know your price and the condition. Also, I am located in Canada.   Thank you! EDIT: Accidentally posted as for sale ... lol      
Hi everyone,   I am looking for a pair of Shure se535 or Sennheiser IE80  in mint to new condition. I am willing to pay $350 for or possibly more depending on the deal for the se535s and little less for the IE80. Also, I am willing to pay more if it is brand new and unopened. If warranty is available that would be a huge plus for me and am looking for the bronze colour for the se535, not too interested in the clear or red version (although I wouldn't mind if it was a...
Never mind, managed to fix them, the connectors were just a little dirty!  
Hi all, this is kind of a shot in the dark, but I am wondering if anyone has a pair of Shure se215 (clear) where they're right side doesn't work, but the left bud still does and would like to possibly sell me the left side. Please let me know if you do and we can discuss prices and what not. Thank you.  
Ahahaha but for $30 I'd end up with skull candies o something along those lines, I'd like a little audio quality while I'm working out.  
Hi all, my beloved dunu tridents just died because I sweat way too much at the gym
I had a feeling I may have killed them, its why I didn't hassle shure too much about not replacing them LOL. I think the replacement cable will fix them and I am definitely going to get some turbines or something once my budget is a bit healthier. The headphones work fine still if I place the cable just right, tis why I feel the replacement cable will work!  
This is the one I bought: http://www.ebay.com/itm/200696545793?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 I did use them to workout and do sweat a bit more than average so I guess thats what did them in. I'm going to just use them strictly for home us now though. I'm going to buy a separate pair of lower end stuff for the gym.  
My left headphone has started cutting in and out now too... Its pretty disappointing that they would break down so quickly. I haven't been violent with them either and stored them appropriately. Worst part is they were purchased from an authorized dealer, but I can't find the receipt, so shure cant do anything to help me. I bought a replacement cable out of desperation, hope it fixes it.  
Hi all, I'm looking for a pair of decent IEM that I can use for working out. Hence, I'd prefer some that have a tight fit and are pretty durable in terms of build quality. Since they're just for working out, I'm looking to spend only $40 to $50 max (shipped). Also, I'm in Canada if that makes a difference. Thank you!