Posts by lacklustre

YGPM! Wish I could take the whole lot but I'll start here!
PM sent...
PM is signed, sealed, delivered. (Gettin' a little goofy going through all these threads, I apologize)
You have pm waiting...
Noob that I am, I promised (and posted) feedback for racer x264 but I just did it as an independent post in the feedback section, this is the link to the post: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/499504/racer-x264-seller-triple-a-5-star-platinum-really-really-good-see-where-i-m-going-with-this#post_6742450   Here is the meat & potatoes of the post:       I'm on the east coast and racer_x64 is in Montana.  Before work on Wed 6/24, I sent him a pm, after...
Bought the Klipsch Sr4's from racer_x264.  I've had two previous transactions on Head-Fi that were both exceptional and all I can say is (knock on wood) they are now bordering on the unbelievable/supernatural.     I'm on the east coast and racer_x64 is in Montana.  Before work on Wed 6/24, I sent him a pm, after lunch I checked my email, sent the paypal and they were in my mail box that Friday !!!     The packaging and quality actually exceeded what I had...
You've been pm'd !
This is 5 months delayed, but over the Christmas holidays (about 3 days before) Chris came through for me with price, the phones (Sleek SA1, Victor FX500) were completely perfect and to top it all off allowed me to receive them just in time to give the Sleek's to my nephew.  All of this in just days before Christmas.  I was so harried that I didn't realize till now that I never posted any feedback for him and wanted to rectify that.  Not many purchases would compel me to...