Posts by malalol

Needs to be shipped to Brazil. Thank you!      
Could someone recommend me tips that are a bit smaller than the stock small silicon tips? I don't know any of the discussed tips (olives, flex, ety...), and I would like to avoid foamies, because of their short durability. I read some good stuff about the monster super tips, which are some kind of foam-silicon hybrid, does someone if those can fit the DBA nozzle and is the sound any good?   Thanks everyone!    
Woohoooo my DBA-02 just arrived :D   I'm so happy with its sound, and these aren't even burned in! I'm listening through an unamped Clip+ (I need to rockbox this little fella soon) and it's on par with my amped HD595, it's incredible!   At first I used the stock medium tips and got a lot, I mean LOADS of painful sibilance. I started with Hiromi - Spiral on FLAC and the snare sounded like a cymbal at times lol.   Then I switched to the smaller tips, with a...
Where do I buy one of these? They're never in stock and I've read some negative feed-back on some retailers' back-orders.
Bugden audio has these in backorder, but I see some complaints in the product page. Anyone here got some feedback on them? My CKM-55 just passed away and I need some quality portable phones...
My waiting is much welcome 'cause my bank account needs to take a breath.
Well I'm really interested in these.... How do I get notified that they are back on stock? Which dealer are you guys talking about as "Dmitry"? GD AudioBase? Thanks
How does the 990 compare to the T50p? The price gap is quite big... Also I would prefer circumaural cans instead of supra-aural ones.   I'm looking forward for more recs, if there are any.
Maybe $400,00. But I'm looking for something in the next step that does not require tough amps, and I'm not sure what prices to expect, so hit me with anything that fits my description.
Good day, fellas. Lately the upgrade worm is twitching again inside my brains. Now I'm drooling like a zombie over the possibility of upgrading my HD595 into something else.   The problem is: I'm on a budget! I'm planning on selling my HD595 to cover part of my new purchase, so I don't want to upgrade my D4 Mamba yet.   Long story short, I need recs on a low impedance headphone, which can be properly "pushed" by the D4, better than the HD595. I'm looking for...