Posts by Szadzik

I have been trying to popularize this combo, but there is a cult of WA2 around here, so I hd no chance. I have a CClassic and the combo sounds remarkable. It does not take away the transparency as much as WA2 as well.
In my experience apps are MUCH slower than mobile websites. And much mroe pain to navigate too. Try the mobile head-fi and decide for yourself. If not, just use tapatalk.
Problem with them is comfort and placement. I could not stand them for longer than 1 hour, while T5ps I could wear for several hours without any problems.
Has anyone tried the new Beyer pads from T70? the ones with gel?
People are genuinely insane.
No problem at all here.
I have no idea how you imagine a $1000 amp can make a bad headphone make int oa good one. It is simply impossible.   Why does a $300 amp make a $1000 headphone better? Because it provides power :)
  Hard Rock       36       Not a composer       Audiophilleo AP2 Metrum Acoustics Octave Meier Audio Classic Beyerdynamic T1
  The difference might lie in the requirements for amplification of low and high impedance cans, I think.   Low impedance cans require Amperage to shine while high impedance ones require Voltage. I would have to find specs for Concerto and compare with Classic.   Concerto: Maximum output 13V / 500 mA Classic: Maximum output 15V / 500 mA   So basically T5ps should sound the same from both.   I have to wait for quite a long time to listen and compare, as I mentioned above,...
  I am really waiting to try them on the Classic. As I am away frmo home until August 1st, I need to be patient and wait.