Posts by Szadzik

Please provide a scientific explanation why Corda Classic powers these phones so well.
 :)
 An option is not the same as standard.
 Can be placed in the regular conductor, but only the SL version comes pre-fitted with it. Only custom ones will have that chip.
 There is an SL version of Conductor that offers PCM1793, but the main model only has ESS9018.
 HA-160D was based on Burson custom architecture. Conductor is based on Saber ESS9018, which gives it a different sonic signature. Comparing 160D and Conductor is of no use. As for OTL that is just a legend as well. I had WA2 and it made my T1s sing, but uncomparably lesser than may Corda Classic.  Could not agree more.
Thanks for your answer, guys!
 Thanks for the input. I do not believe any tubey stuff needs to be in the chain as I have a Metrum Octave andd a Corda CClassic. Neither is warm, yet what they give together with T1s is awesome. I need to downsize and hence am looking for a one-box solution.
Thinking about picking one of these. How does it work with Beyer T1s? I like detailed sound, not too much warmth and my T1s are not bright.
A question to all the happy T1 users.   I am thinking of getting a DAC/AMP combo for my set nad wanted to know if anyone has any experience using T1s with Eximus DP1 or Burson Conductor?   Thanks in advance.