Posts by Szadzik

A question to all the happy T1 users.   I am thinking of getting a DAC/AMP combo for my set nad wanted to know if anyone has any experience using T1s with Eximus DP1 or Burson Conductor?   Thanks in advance.
For sale my Metrum Octave with Corda Classic as a set or separates.   If bought as a set I will throw in a pair of QED interconnects.   PayPal and shipping costs shared between me and buyer.
For sale my Metrum Octave with Corda Classic as a set or separates.   If bought as a set I will throw in a pair of QED interconnects.   PayPal and shipping costs shared between me and buyer.
I would love a device that would replace my AP2>Metrum Octave>Corda Classic chain. 
Been looking  for a simple dress watch and an excuse to buy one and now I have finally quit my current job and as a present for doing that (over 3 years of working 12 hours 7 days a week) I decided to get the Maurice Lacroix Pontos Date. Did not want to spend too much money as I already have a nice Speedy Pro that is my main watch.  
Hi All,   I am selling my Sony Walkman NWZ-A867 with 64GB of memory. It is in good condition. Has a screen protector on the screen. Might have some minor usage marks, but nothing major. Comes with 2 charging/ data cables and the original Sony case.      LOD to 2xRCA LOD to MiniJack 2 charging cables Mini to mini cable   PayPal fees and shipping is on me in Europe.
 It has nothing to do with hat the circuitry looks like. Octave has been reviewed multiple times, look those reviews up. It is one of the most natural sounding DACs out there. Your way of comparing it to anything holds no value though, you need a proper setup to do that and not connect it to another DAC. P.S. Not only my opinion that it is a superior DAC and not only up to its price range, but also above its price range. Check 6moons.
 Connecting crappy components to good ones and expecting something is not a matter of taste, it has NOTHING to do with taste. Connect it as it is supposed to be connected to qa quality chain of devices and only then see if you llike it or not.
 Mate, You connected a superior DAC, via a crappy one. How did you expect the Metrum to perform? Rubbish in, rubbish out, it is as simple as that. When you build a high quality system, do not expect a single quality component will  make all other components great as well. The chain is only as good as its weakest component.  Also, the amp you have is not of the gighest quality and definitely nowhere near the level to bring out the goodness of your Octave, much below that...
Not the best idea to connect a superior dac via crappy ones. Connect it via USB to Coax converter and you will see its true potential.