Posts by Szadzik

Not the best idea to connect a superior dac via crappy ones. Connect it via USB to Coax converter and you will see its true potential.
Hi For sale I have a pair of T5ps. I am a second owner. They are in great condition. With box and felt case from Beyerdynamic. Shipped from Poland. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees within EU.  P.S. these are used and ofr this price do not expect them to be pristine or like new, if they were the price would be different.
 Unfortunttely I have no way of trying one on. n theother hand. I am not sur I like them that much. Might look at something else and just hand the voucher over to someone who needs it.
I have a question for all of you.   I have received a voucher for 50GBP discount for Christopher Ward.    I currently have a Tissot T-Touch Expert, Omega Speedmaster Pro Moonwatch andd am wondering which Ward watch I should choose to use that voucher.    I would like something classic as I already have sporty watches. An automatic maybe as my speedy is a hand-wound piece.   I hve ooked at C5 MALVERN AUTOMATIC MK II   What do you think about those watches? Are...
 Very right!
 Mariusz, Shoot me a PM with your location details and maybe you can have a listen to my T5ps and if you like them, I might even sell them to you for cheap. P.S. They are very temptinng as they are very good.
Has anyone tried using 103 with an amp like Corda Classic? Would I be better off putting my Octave Metrum in-between the two or is the 10's DAC better than the Metrum?
 There is no link. You need to get in touch with SoundMAGIC to get it.
For sale a pair of HP100s.    They were lightly used and are in great condition, Come with the original coiled and an extra straight cable, travelling case and receipt and SM warranty card. Shipping from Europe
 i bought the straight one that comes with HP200s from SoundMAGIC